“Jurrassic Jungle Boat Ride ,money wasted” 1 of 5 stars

865 908-7599
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 79 things to do in Pigeon Forge
Kentucky
“Jurrassic Jungle Boat Ride ,money wasted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2007

My family and I love to travel and have fun. I don't care how much I have to spend on something if we like it we will go again and again. We have been to almost all the attractions in Pigeon Forge and all in Gatlinburg. We are not your typical travler we are addicts for travel and fun. We go somewhere every month.
The best way I can describe the Jungle Boat Ride is yuck,boring,stupid, fake, lousy, for sure not worth the money. Please take it from me BEWARE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY. If you decide to go any way. Sorry I told you so!!!

North Carolina
15 attraction reviews
“One word- Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2006

WHen you have young children that love dinosaurs, you get trapped by this. We spent I think about $36.00 for 3 people and it lasted maybe 15 minutes. Go race Go Carts instead

tazewell,va
“Waste of money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2006

Please don't waste your hard earned money on a ride that costs $12.00 a person and only lasts about 10 minutes. Very disappointing for the whole family. G.D Tazewell,Va.

nc
“too much money for the ride”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2006

this attraction places you in the dark so many of the things inside were hard to see. it was a bit too intense for small children. did'nt last that long and the price was too high

Ripley, Ohio
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2006

I so happy this attraction is getting a review. We were there in Jan of 06. What a waste of money. It was pricey and fake. I think they should close the place down what a waste of good money and time. Don't give them your money!!!!!