“Pretty good place” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 145 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Doing business, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Franklin, Tennessee
“Pretty good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

My wife and I ate here and the food was really good, they was a little pricey, They have a appetizer called spicy shrimp, And it is so good if you ear here you really need to try it. And the prime rib was cooked perfected, and all the servers was really nice and made sure you got what you wanted.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Trenton, Ohio
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Went on a Friday night. Didn't have a very long wait and the turn around time was good. Food was prepared as ordered and very good. The service was not very good. Was easily accessible to the parkway. Would eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beavercreek, Ohio
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

We enjoyed the food and service. My husband had the blackened New Orleans style fish. I had the steak medallions. Both were very good. The service was prompt and attentive. My only negative complaint: Folks weren't very friendly. We called on two different occasions and the person on the phone wasn't friendly. The hostess station people weren't friendly. Our serve was attentive but not friendly. The employees really need to be trained in this area, esp in a city that depends on tourism. We would return for the good food and service, though. Tip: Call ahead if you are planning to dine on a weekend. They don't take reservations but they do take call ahead.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville
“My favorite restaurant in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is my second visit to Bullfish, and it is my favorite restaurant in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area! I love the menu selections and wish I had one close to where I live so I could try more items. The Fried Green Tomatoes are the best I've ever had anywhere and had them on both visits. I tried the Mahi-Mahi which was a good portion, cooked perfectly for me and not dried out. There are 6 choices of sauces and I would have liked to try all of them! My boyfriend had the Crab Cake and he said he really enjoyed it as well.

We always sit at the bar when we dine out because we like the service we receive. Bartenders are more efficient and knowledgeable and often times bars have specials not offered in the dining room. My only con to this visit was the bartender. He didn't seem to care about his level of service to us. He seemed more interested in his other guests and although he gave us the basic service, it was below what I expected and what I received during my last visit.

The atmosphere is very nice. The food is excellent. Location is easy to find. Service is typically very good. I will always visit Bullfish when I am in the area.

Riverview, MI
“good dinner and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We ate the pork chop with wild turkey flavoring ... had to try it as we have never seen it offered .The selection also included sweet potatos with pecans. The chocolate cake at dessert was very good. The service was timely with taking the order, bringing the food, and keeping the drinks fresh. Happy hour prices are fantastic.