“Fantastic meal” 4 of 5 stars

+1 865-868-1000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Sevierville, Tennessee, USA
“Fantastic meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here during a recent trip to the Great Smoky Mountains. The restaurant is located on the main drag in Pigeon Forge. It was recommended to local resident. From outside it looks like what you would expect from a restaurant with the word "grill" in it's name. Inside the establishment is warm and welcoming with a large stone fireplace. I was very pleasantly surprised. The seating area is well spaced and allows for private conversation without raising your voice. The service was friendly and knowledgeable. The recommendations were accurate and freely given. The filet mignon was perfect. They could have kept the knife in the kitchen! The menu was varied and many selections were tempting. We enjoyed our visit very much and I am sure we will return often once this area becomes our new home!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Taylorsville, Kentucky
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We ate lunch at Bullfish Grille. It was avery nicely decorated restaurant. The server was awesome, explaining all food options. The food was awesome and plenty of it. Fairly priced. I would definitely return.

Visited May 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Good Salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We ordered salads and both were delicious, full of meat (chicken and steak) served with their own dressings. I'm fussy about lettuce and these salads were FRESH! We also had fried green tomatoes with our meal and that was also quite good. Nice atmosphere, friendly and attentive wait staff. We'll definitely return.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Yummy Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My fiance and I have a mutual agreement to go and try new restaurants in every city we visit. This place was definitely a surprise! Once the bread came out we were pretty dumbfounded by how good it was. I ordered a pasta dish with shrimp and scallops and I must admit it was one of the best pasta/seafood dish I have come across. Prices are pretty reasonable in my opinion and the staff was friendly and attentive. I hope you give this place a try :).

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. George, Utah
“Not bad but better choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We both had the trout dinner w/different side sauces. Pretty good all in all but nothing special. I had a baked potato w/my dinner and it was cold. They replaced it promptly, no questions. Service was slow with but a hand full of patron's. Again, I believe there are better choices in town.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere