“Perfect restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

+1 865-868-1000
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
pataskala
“Perfect restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

They have a waiter named Shane that should be listed in the best of the best. If you want a special meal this is the place. The food is always the best. Try the steak spinach salad.

• Visited April 2013

Cutler Ridge, Florida
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We were on a bus tour, so we did not choose the restaurants. We got lucky because this restaurant was very good. The staff was efficient and friendly.

Visited May 2013
“Great Food...Bring a coatwiyth you!!!.Burrrrr.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I came here on our last night in TN. The food was greatand everything just melts in your mouth. Our waitress was spot on. Never needed to ask for refills or napkins. When I asked if she could ask to turn the thermostat up a bit as it was freezing age replied " the owner is set in his way and no one is allowed to touch the thermostat!" My husband thankfully got me a jacket from the car and we continued to enjoy the rest of our visit and dinner. For the record I'm not an elderly woman who is always freezing, I am a 26 year old who is always warm. My only advice when eating at this restaurant is BRING A JACKET, EVEN THE WAIT STAFF SAID IT'S ALWAYS FREEZING THERE!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best steak and salad EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and myself along with our 3 year old son at here for the first time and are so glad that we did! I had the Waldorf Chicken Salad and I was in heaven! It.was actually a salad instead of a lot of lettuce. The chicken was so moist and the carmalized pecans were an awesome touch! All of the dressings are made in house!...My husband is a "steak aficionado" and is soooo picky but his 12. Oz ribeye with balsamic reduction was in his all time TOP 3 STEAKS EVER! And trust me that is a lot aof steaks! Our waiter Cliff was so on top of everything. We never needed anything and was very helpful answering our questions about the menu! If you are in the area you MUST stop in...You won't regret it!

• Visited April 2013
Louisville
“Bullfish is a definite "yes".”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We have eaten here on two different trips. Yes, this one definitely needs to be on your list. These folks really know how to do fish.Mahi Mahi and Talapia were excellent. And if you're not a fish fan, there are plenty more terrific selections on the menu to please you. Service was outstanding on both visits, food cooked to perfection. My wife and I both gave Bullfish five stars!

Visited April 2013