“Wonderful Meal and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 138 restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Greencastle, Indiana
“Wonderful Meal and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We came for our anniversary dinner. We have eaten one other time when we come down in January. This meal was fantastic. Our waiter was Asa C and he was attentive, friendly, and great. He checked back often and refills came without asking. I had the New York Strip and I must say one of the most tender steaks I have eaten out. Fixed perfect, medium rare, not overcooked. My husband had the Barramundi fish with the pineapple salsa and it was delicious. If you are expecting them to do something for your special day, they do not do that here. But they do have wonderful food and great service. The bread that comes before your meal is great and they do give refills. This is a place we will definitely go back to. Also, we saw managers out on the floors asking if everyones meals was ok. Nice job to all.

82% Recommend
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

My hubby and I went January 26, 2013. The food is incredible. The service is awesome as well. I had the ribs and my hubby had the salmon. I would eat here again. My only complaint is that I couldn't eat it all, so I had to get a to-go-box. The to go box it horrible, so you may wanna bring your own box,because you're not gonna want leave your left overs.

London, Kentucky
“Great lunch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had the onion rings for an appetizer and the serving was more than enough for my mom, sister and myself. Then we ordered their BBQ special, again big enough for three and it was fabulous. The service was fast and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Tennessee
“Worth a return engagement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We were met with a friendly greeting and then it got better. I enjoyed the baby back ribs which were very tender and fell off of the bones. Great flavor.Our waitress, Olga, was very pleasant and friendly; anticipated our needs. A restaurant with a clean and pleasant atmosphere.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
crestline
“We would eat here again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had lunch here, I had french onion soup and pecan brittle sweet potatoes, my husband had french onion soup, meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Everything we had was very good, and we'd like to come back sometime for supper!

• Visited October 2012