“Not Your Typical PF Restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 145 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
TINLEY PARK
“Not Your Typical PF Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Eating at Bullfish Grill is like eating at a downtown Chicago restaurant, but without the high entree prices. My wife and I have eaten here three times over the past few years. The steaks are always an excellent choice. We love the Parmesan Crusted Grouper too. And the Low Country Shrimp & Grits are to die for, as is the Rainbow Trout. We feel that this is the best restaurant in Pigeon Forge.

The servers are always very friendly and knowledgeable, and the ambience is so inviting for a PF dining place. Always plenty of free parking too. This is so much better than some of those "rip-off" places in Gatlinburg (and you know who you are, don't you???---hint---rhymes with "Meddler", "Lark Grill", "Coward's", "Hair-okee Grill", etc., etc.) Okay, that's enuff "Touristburg" bashing for one review---Hahahahaha!!

But seriously, if you've never been to Bullfish Grill, and are looking for a great dining experience at reasonable prices, then do eat here on your next Smokies trip!! And that goes for you locals, too!!

• Visited September 2011

Put-in-Bay, OH
“A refreshing change for this area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

In the pigeon forge, gatlinburg, sevierville area there are the usual mundane chains, and lots of "bus group" focused places serving mediocre BBQ and no liquor. Bullish is a breath of fresh air! I had the shrimp and grits and it was outstanding. My brother had the ribs, which were meaty and done perfectly. He said they were the best he's ever had! Our appetizer was their signature fried green tomatoes, served with a balsamic reduction and goat cheese. Again, delicious. The atmosphere is sophisticated but casual and the wait staff was attentive without being overbearing. If the BBQ and buffets with all their hokey themes are getting to you, you'll really enjoy a night out at the Bullfish Grill

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

I had the fillet mignan wrapped in crabmeat. The steak was good and tender but the crabmeat did not have much flavor. Asparagus was tuff. Service was great. My husband got the Grouper; one of their signature dishes and he said it was almost like Mrs Paul's frozen fish. All in all it was ok but would not make a point to go back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bryson City, North Carolina
“Bullfish wins again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Bullfish has never let me down. When I visit Pigeon Forge I know the best steaks reside here at Bullfish! After cutting my ribeye into strips...I could actually cut bite size pieces with my fork! Last year I had the Filet Mignon Medallions....literally melted in my mouth! Had a pasta dish the year before that! This place is usually very busy but the staff always handles it well and takes care of us! I have no complaints on the food, atmosphere, or good time. As usual it was all great! But, I was surprised when the waitress brought out the wrong steak to my mother. When my mother said she hadn't ordered a ribeye (but a NY strip). The waitress said, "yes, you said a ribeye!" (Yikes! Maybe she was new to waiting) But I took the ribeye gave my mother the strip and you see the result. Delicious steaks all around! LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Visited September 2011
“Loved it, Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

Great food, excellent service... ask for stephanie

• 4 of 5 stars Food