“Loved This Place!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Entertaining clients
Covington, Kentucky
“Loved This Place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a late lunch at Carino's during a recent family vacation. There were six of us. We were seated promptly and our drink order was taken immediately. Our server was very friendly. The food came out in a timely manner and everything was delicious! Very affordable as well, under 100.00 for 4 adults and 2 kids. Will definitely be back!

Harrogate, Tennessee
“Combination meal and Lettuce Wedge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My husband and I shared the Chicken Parm, lasagna, and spaghetti/marinara meal and a lettuce wedge. This was plenty for 2 and they did not charge to split it. It was absolutely delicious! Even though they were very busy, the service was excellent! We will definitely go back. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bronston, Kentucky
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had never eaten at one before I have to say that I wasn't disappointed at all, the food was really great and the service was excellent they start you off with fresh bread and a basil flavored oil to dip your bread in, then they have a great salad with their own vinaigrette dressing, and I ordered the pizza, it was very good, nothing like Pizza Hut but a fresh made pizza with an amazing flavor, I will eat there again the next time I am in the area.

Visited July 2014
Bluefield, West Virginia
“Food Sub-Par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Got sangria, was basically full of artificial raspberry flavoring and i hate raspberry. then got shrimp florentine pasta and it was very spicy and had a ton of pepper in it, was not marked as a spicy dish. Service was good however and they replaced my meal quickly with shrimp scampi which was a basic shrimp scampi nothing at all special and the pasta was over cooked and lumped together. So sad we had loved the carinos when we lived in Georgia.

Bakersville, North Carolina
“So disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I can't fairly review the food at this establishment, because we never got any. We were seated before 4pm on June 28th & thats the last time we saw any staff within 20 feet if us. No one came over to give us a menu or drinks or even silverware. Not a soul acknowledged our existence. And since there were only 3 other tables occupied it was hard to ignore a table of 5. We finally left at 4:30 & as we walked out the SAME young girl that seated us told us she hoped we enjoyed our food!! At least 7 young people were hovering the hostess podium, just standing. We stated we hadn't received a drink let alone food and she was like where were you sitting? SHE put us there and not one other person walked through the door after us! We told her & all 7 of them started eyeballing their seating diagram but not a one said I'm sorry please don't leave We will make this right! So we left & Margaritaville received our service & our payment of $120 for our meal, that I gladly paid! I had looked forward to Johnny Carinos since our local one closed a couple years ago. And although my family visits PF several times a year, we won't revisit this business.

Visited June 2014