“Great Place to Eat” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 122 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Italian, Pasta
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Bronston, Kentucky
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

I had never eaten at one before I have to say that I wasn't disappointed at all, the food was really great and the service was excellent they start you off with fresh bread and a basil flavored oil to dip your bread in, then they have a great salad with their own vinaigrette dressing, and I ordered the pizza, it was very good, nothing like Pizza Hut but a fresh made pizza with an amazing flavor, I will eat there again the next time I am in the area.

Visited July 2014

Bluefield, West Virginia
“Food Sub-Par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Got sangria, was basically full of artificial raspberry flavoring and i hate raspberry. then got shrimp florentine pasta and it was very spicy and had a ton of pepper in it, was not marked as a spicy dish. Service was good however and they replaced my meal quickly with shrimp scampi which was a basic shrimp scampi nothing at all special and the pasta was over cooked and lumped together. So sad we had loved the carinos when we lived in Georgia.

Bakersville, North Carolina
“So disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I can't fairly review the food at this establishment, because we never got any. We were seated before 4pm on June 28th & thats the last time we saw any staff within 20 feet if us. No one came over to give us a menu or drinks or even silverware. Not a soul acknowledged our existence. And since there were only 3 other tables occupied it was hard to ignore a table of 5. We finally left at 4:30 & as we walked out the SAME young girl that seated us told us she hoped we enjoyed our food!! At least 7 young people were hovering the hostess podium, just standing. We stated we hadn't received a drink let alone food and she was like where were you sitting? SHE put us there and not one other person walked through the door after us! We told her & all 7 of them started eyeballing their seating diagram but not a one said I'm sorry please don't leave We will make this right! So we left & Margaritaville received our service & our payment of $120 for our meal, that I gladly paid! I had looked forward to Johnny Carinos since our local one closed a couple years ago. And although my family visits PF several times a year, we won't revisit this business.

Visited June 2014
Lancaster, South Carolina
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I always eat at Johnny Carino's when I'm in Pigeon Forge. The food is EXCELLENT and the staff is outstanding.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glasgow, Kentucky
“Good place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have eaten at this chain several times in different cities...this one is not as good as others, but still overall good. Good value, adn selections

Visited July 2014