“A little different...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 117 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Lexington, Kentucky
“A little different...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This Carino's is a little different than the one we frequent in our hometown but it was still delicious. The hostess disappeared before she seated us and was flirting in the front when we left but the two gentlemen who served us were very attentive and professional. The food was fresh and well-prepared and we had plenty to take back to our hotel room as leftovers.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Minnesota City, Minnesota
“Had my best meal in Pigeon Forge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stopped in at Carino's for a quick bite before a show on the Parkway. I was dressed very casually, so chose to dine in the bar rather than the dining room.

My meal was delicious and priced about average for a nice Italian restaurant. My server was extremely attentive and went above and beyond her duties. I asked a question about one of the shows; and when she couldn't answer it, she searched on her phone for information. Still not satisfied with the information, she CALLED the theater! Mind you, I had NOT asked her to do this.

I really wanted to get back here for another meal . . . but never did make it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
“Attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I wasn't impressed by the menu but by the service. We had a great waiter who took care of our questions and even got our son a different entree when he didn't like his first choice. I'm a vegetarian and would have liked to have seen more interesting choices. I found the menu to be very limited.

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Great lunch buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

If you like a good italian food go and check out This great restaurant. They have a great lunch buffet for only $9.99. If you know how much the other restaurants charge for food in pigeon forge this is a steal. The waitress was very good too.

Johnson City, Tennessee
“We miss our Johnny's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We don't have a Carino's in our town anymore so we were glad to get to eat at one in Pigeon Forge. The food was great. It was clean, fast and friendly. As usual it did not diappoint!!