“I can not give a 0 rating...” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Fairborn, Ohio
“I can not give a 0 rating...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Wow. I am not one to complain at restaurants, or even write bad reviews like this, but I felt it was needed after this experience. Let me start by saying the food was edible. The waiter that came to our table was very rude and obnoxious. He repeatedly yelled across the restaurant at us and made rude comments throughout the meal. He was obviously not experienced in waiting or direct customer interactions. You expect the wait staff to bring the conversation to your table in a polite manner. Make the guest feel valued and comfortable. We received none of that here. I ordered the spaghetti dinner and before finishing my order, I was cut off and informed they did not have meatballs and could not serve it without them. I ordered the chicken fingers meal as that is the only other thing on the menu I would eat. The chicken arrived burnt to a crisp. Black and the meat was very tough. The fries were ok and the corn was swimming in salt and butter (a good thing in my opinion). The manager who rung out our check was pretty rude as well. You can tell where the attitude starts in this place!

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

They added another Denny's next to the Christmas store (it used to be Partridge and Peartree). Their breakfasts are awesome, and very reasonably priced.

Visited April 2014
Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania
“The New Denny's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

We went to the new Denny's that opened up a few months ago and it was really very good. The atmosphere is beautiful and the food and service impeccable.

Visited April 2014
Lyons, Illinois
“late night supper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Everyone there was very friendly and the service was great. We enjoyed the meal very much. It was easy to get in and out of

Visited March 2014
carthage tennessee
“Love the Dennys at Christmas Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

As we were leaving town, on our recent trip to the Smoky Mountains, we decided to eat breakfast at the Dennys at Christmas Place. We had eaten there when it was the Patridge and Pear and loved the décor. The place was still very pretty and unique. We were seated in the first room to the left. There was a huge fire place with gas logs going. It just happened that it began to snow while we were there and we were seated next to a window. The food was good. My husband had the light omelet and hashbrowns and enjoyed them very much. I had the buttermilk pancakes which were very good. We will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014