“Just Ate There” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Late Night
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Just Ate There”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I come to this area often and I've eaten at other Golden Corrals but not this one. I know these are all franchises but the food here seemed better than some of the others I've eaten at. I like their chili very good. They have a decent salad bar. Tonight I had the sirloin on the buffet. It was well seasoned flavorful and tender better than I expected. I also had a small piece of cat fish haven't had that in a long time it was good. Vegetables were OK some over cooked or just on the buffet table too long. For desert I had 2 scoops of ice cream with a little hot fudge on it. For the money a good meal.

Visited October 2013

“great variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The attraction for my wife and I is the variety to pick from. I am fond of the pot roast and veggies.The staff has always been friendly and helpful.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barrie, Canada
“Not impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I found it was not a good selection of food most of the trays were empty.i did not like the food at all. It also could have been cleaner then what it was. There seemed to be a lot of staff standing doing nothing

Gallatin, Tennessee
“Excellant service and choices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had breakfast and I loved getting a small amount of a lot of different things! My husband and brother would have eaten every meal here but we always try other places.

Somerset, Kentucky
“Large variety of good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The golden corral offered a very large variety of foods including American, Mexican, and Chinese. There was beef, pork, chicken, and fish. (The catfish was exceptionally good) There was a large variety of vegetables and fruits as well as a huge dessert bar . It was a good value for the price. Military and Senior discounts given .