“Awesome” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Tower Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Park Tower Inn
You added Park Tower Inn to your Saves list
201 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #19 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Midland, Ohio
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2009

We stayed at the Park tower in pigeon forge, Only had a few days so we wanted to stay some where nice. We've had a recent bad experience at Econolodge in another town, so we asked to see our room at Park Tower before committing to it. She was so sweet to let us see our room. We stayed 2 nights. The Mattresses are wonderful, slept like a baby. The rooms exceptionally clean, and Beautiful. We stayed in a room with two Queen beds with our parents and it was so roomy we never bumped into each other. We enjoyed the Buiscuits and gravy, steamy hot. We had a really nice veiw from our balcony. And they even had a laundry room you can use. We will be back This place is a best kept secret.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

Our stay at the Park Tower Inn was very pleasant. We were in town for a wedding and were recognized upon check-in. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The balcony was well enjoyed too. The only issue we had was a malfunctioning air conditioner in the room. The hotel staff was notified in the morning and the maintanence staff replaced the unit within a half hour. This hotel also scored high with me for the cleanliness! I walked around in the room in brand new white socks and my socks were still white when we left. I have to compliment the housekeeping staff on their excellence in customer service. Upon check-out I left behind a very expensive down pillow. The housekeeping staff placed it in their lost and found and the hotel staff worked with me for its retrieval. If we are ever in Pigeon Forge again, Park Tower Inn will get my business! Thank you for making our stay a very pleasant.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2009
Let me say THANK YOU for your review. It's always good to hear that we are doing a good job. It makes all the hard work everyone do worth it all.

We do hope that you will return to Pigeon Forge again and that you will stay with us. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Thank you.
Ledgewood, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2009

We recently spent a week at the Park Tower Inn and were extremely pleased with our stay for the following reasons:

Outstanding housekeeping...everything was immaculate
Nicely-appointed, very comfortable, exceptionally spacious room with adjoining balcony, WIFI, refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board
Friendly, helpful, courteous staff
Quiet and convenient location just 1 block from the Parkway...close to many attractions and restaurants
Beautiful mountain views from upper-floor rooms
Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs plus a lazy river
Well-stocked, complimentary breakfast with a wide variety of items
Very child-friendly, family-oriented environment
Well-maintained property...everything (TV, air-conditioning, in-room appliances, etc.) worked well
Extremely reasonable rates...excellent value for the money

In a town with tremendous competition, this is definitely an ourstanding choice. Our 3 children liked it; my husband and I liked it...I know that we'll be back!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
It's good to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I'm looking forward to your next visit with us. Make sure to call and get your Fall reservations made soon.

Thank you.
Wilmington Oh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2009

We really enjoyed our stay during the "Shades of the Past" Car show in Pigeon Forge. The rooms were always clean, the staff was very nice, the location is great, one street away from all of the hotrods!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this review, September 15, 2009
It was GREAT to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the review. I hope that you booked with us while you was here for next years show. If not then please call for your reservation. See you the the next time in.
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2009

The PARK TOWER INN is the best place we have ever stayed in our 26 years of visiting Pigeon Forge. I am handicapped but do not as of now require handicap facilities. The room we occupied was so spacious and easily accessible. The separate vanity area was a dream come true as I could sit in the chair provided and with the great lighted area and large mirror I could put my make-up on, do my hair and then get a good full view of myself after dressing. The King Bed was so so comfortable and the VIEW from the balcony-Beyond Beautiful! The RECEPTION AND THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY! Room was VERY CLEAN! WE HOPE TO GO BACK SOON---WE MISS IT!! The Manleys thank the Park Tower Inn for making our 38th anniversary so GREAT!!! Save our room Shane WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

After spending two nights, our Holiday weekend was cut short due to a family emergency. The management was very sympathetic and concerned about our family member. They also credited our credit card for the third night we had already paid for. We so very much appreciate their kindness, concern and reimbursement. The hotel is very clean, large rooms, great location, and the breakfast is wonderful!! Will recommend this hotel to all our friends and family.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2009
First let me say that I hope that everything is ok with you and yours. Now thank you very much for taking the time and write such a nice review on us. Looking forward to your next stay. Please call us for your next stay.
Brighton MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2009

We had 15 rooms booked for my daughters wedding. No one in our wedding party had any complaints or problems with the accomodations or the hotel staff. We were treated extremely well. All of the rooms were spacious and super clean. The staff was willing to assist us with anything we needed. It made things so much easier having a helpful staff whether we needed directions, additional linens, or just a warm welcoming smile. We will definitely go back.

• Stayed September 2009
PARKTOWER, Relations Manager at Park Tower Inn, responded to this review, September 9, 2009
I'm very glad that everything went well with your stay here at Park Tower Inn. We do try to help our guest as much as we can here and want them to feel very much at home. Let me know when we can help you again.

Been to Park Tower Inn? Share your experiences!