“Great value for the price!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Park Tower Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Park Tower Inn
201 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #15 of 94 hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Great value for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Chose this hotel due to reviews I read on Tripadvisor and reviews are spot on. The location is great, it's off of the main drive which makes it more peaceful at night. My kids really enjoyed both outdoor/indoor pools and the lazy river. The first night we went to the lazy river and indoor pool the smell of chlorine was almost unbearable but the next few nights it was much better. The room had a distinctive smell but it wasn't overwhelming. The room was very clean. The breakfast was good but it gets crowded after 8am, however there is always enough food and the staff is constantly filling it up. The only negative that i had was the loud plumbing after flushing the toilet. I don't know if it was just our room. However, we were always out the whole day and didn't come back until late evening so it didn't bother us that much. Very great value. Would recommend this hotel!

446 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Martin, ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for my birthday weekend. We had one of the king rooms. It was very nice. The ladies at the front desk were super helpful. When walking into our room, I was pleased to see it spotless. I checked the sheets and mattress and they were pristine. The shower was a little small, but that was fine. It didn't affect us. The room was nicely furnished and updated. The mattress was firm, but we like a firm mattress so that was fine. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. We didn't try the continental breakfast as we awoke to late for it, but we'll try t next time. It's a great place at a great value. We're looking forward to returning.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Overall a great place to stay with there great breakfast and a lazy river and pool so it is a good place to stay the rooms do need to to be updated but orher than that I would recommend anyone to stay there

• Stayed September 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very nice staff. Very affordable. Nice choice of rooms. Our room was very clean but it had a smell, like from carpet cleaner or some kind of cleaner. Both pools and the lazy river were nice, my children really enjoyed them. I would recommend this place to others.

Boone, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel and did not have any issues the first time. But the second stay was horrible! I had made reservations online and when we finally arrived to the hotel I was advised they did not have any reservations for me. The front desk people were not very friendly at all! He was trying to see what he could do and told me that it looks like the hotel is full for our second night stay. At the very same time another lady in the other line whom did not have reservations was able to get a room when I was just told it was full. So why was I told that? It took forever and finally he said he did some moving around and was able to get me in. We took our luggage to the room. The room smelled of molded nasty wet laundry. The beds were not comfortable at all and pillows if you can call them that were flat. There was loud noises in the hallway all night long which kept waking everyone up. The first time we stayed the indoor pools felt like bath water and the kids loved it. Thats why we chose to stay at this hotel again. This visit the indoor pool and lazy river was so cold! The kids didn't even want to play in the water which is highly unlike them. This second trip to this hotel was horrible! Highly disappointed. From the check in desk to the pools much improvement is needed! I would NOT recommend staying here!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Urbana, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We stay for two nights July 19- 21. From the outside you can tell this is a very older hotel. The lobby looks the same it was clean but the decor is out dated. As soon as I walked in to my room you could smell an odor of mildew,I'm not sure what the smell was so I called the front desk and they sent us a spray bottle to spray, It didn't get rid of the smell. The next day I talked to the front desk clerk and he said they were sold out of rooms. At check out the clerk said she would take four dollars off each night. Paying over $90.00 with taxes was really unreasonable. The T.V. didn't work you could hardly see it. They said that it was a problem with direct tv and that they would be out on Monday.

The breakfast was continental my husband ate the biscuits & gravy, I found they really did have much to choose from. I ate at a
near by restaurant they had all you can eat breakfast for $8.99 it was wonderful.

The hotel has two pools, hot tub, very small indoor lazy river.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
Robinson, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel. The kids loved the pool and i loved the price. The room was great. We got the two room suite this time. The in-laws could stay in one and we stayed in the other. The ladies at the front desk helped with all our needs. The location is great. The hotel is very clean. I will stay here the next time we come down.

Room Tip: If you have more that 6 people, get the two room suite.