“Plesant stay....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Tower Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Park Tower Inn
You added Park Tower Inn to your Saves list
201 Sharon Drive, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #23 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Pennsylvania
“Plesant stay....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My first time in Pigeon Forge, hotel was clean and staff was friendly. It is no frills but all you need because most of your time is spent sightseeing. The location was very quiet and very family friendly. Would stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
WV
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I just read my last review from 2011, I could not have given a better review, it was a good stay and the desk clerks were helpful. We stayed there again this year in October, 2012, it was ok but we didn't enjoy our visit at all. The weather was the main disappointment but that couldn't be helped. I did notice a big difference in the desk clerks, they do their job but do not go out of their way to be friendly. I remember last year there was a guy who was so helpful and friendly but these women this year were not at all friendly and that is a biggie when it comes to customer service. We will probably return to this hotel and I hope it is a better visit than this one was. One thing that really aggravated me was that when we checked in the desk clerk didn't mention breakfast, although I knew they had one, I had forgotten what time and she didn't tell us anything, so we slept late and was going in to the breakfast room after 10, and was stopped. They could have at least given us coffee, so we left and went out to a great breakfast at The Log House Pancake House at the edge of town. The next morning, we did make it down in time for breakfast but it wasn't so great, and the next morning, we didn't even bother. My main complaint,,,unfriendly employees. If you can deal with that, then it is a good place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the front with a balcony, unless you have kids and want to keep an eye on them in the pool...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Bluefield, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We really like this hotel, very clean and has indoor pool and lazy river to occupy the kids. Breakfast is pretty good, better then most. We have stayed here several times and it has always been a pleasant stay. Close to everything all though parking can be a bit of a pain at times.

Room Tip: Well worth the price to stay.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
hornbeak, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I can not count the numbers of times we have stayed at the PTI, everytime we have stayed, we have been totally pleased..Any time we needed something done are changed, we ask house keeper are front dest clerk they never seemed to have mind to get done what we had asked.we never looked at another place to stay when we go to the smoky mountains, we keep reservations from year to year. i recommend this place with high respect.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Stockdale, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This was my first time staying at the Park Tower Inn. Friends of mine had told me it was a very nice, clean place to stay. I was very impressed with the facility and my friends were right...it was immaculate! I was also happy to see a framed letter on the wall in our room that talked about God and how the owners would be praying for our safe travels. I loved that! I also loved how the nice lady that cleaned our room spoke English. We stayed in VA beach this summer and none of the help spoke any English which was very aggravating! We had forgot about it having the lazy river and hot tub so we didn't bring swimsuits but it looked very nice also!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Silver Creek, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We have visited Park Tower Inn several times...always finding it clean. We thought we would try one of the nearby hotels on the Parkway but we were very disappointed! The tub was dirty, a smelley frig and the carpet was very dirty looking! We refused to stay there so went back to Park Tower Inn..eventhough we didn't get a refund from the 1st place. We entered our room and immediately could smell the difference! The service was very good too. Only thing I don't like about Park Tower Inn is the balcony not being very private...only rails between each balcony.
Will definately stick to Park Tower Inn for our future trips!

Room Tip: Very Clean...fair prices...did not use the restaurant
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is my second time staying at the Park Tower Inn. Last time was about 2 or 3 years ago. Gotta tell ya, they keep the place immaculate clean, friendly helpful staff and decent breakfast.
Good for the kids especially, with the indoor lazy river.
Well, enough said! it already receives 4 1/2 stars !!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Park Tower Inn? Share your experiences!