My wife and I stayed at Willow Brook based on reviews we read and the photos we saw on their page. Although it was pretty clean, we were very disappointed in the room. The TV was about a 17", not much bigger than the dvd screen in our SUV. Not what you would expect in their King Deluxe accomodations. The jacuzzi was far too small, not even big enough to sit in without folding up. The room itself was also very small. It was advertised to have in room high speed internet, but we could not find a connection. Although we are frequent visitors to Pigeon Forge, we will not return here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge