Wonderful place to stay. We had a 3 yr old and a 9 yr old and they both loved the pools and slide. Property was located in walking distance to everything. Front hotel staff was wonderful. Check in and check out was fast. We stayed in room #405 and my parents stayed in room #404. Was able to let the 9 yr old play in the pool and us set on the private balcony. House keeping was great and room was very clean. Breakfast was good you could eat from 7-11 which was great because we slept in alot of mornings. would absolutely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge