“Great Weekend Getaway” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Willow Brook Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Willow Brook Lodge
You added Willow Brook Lodge to your Saves list
3035 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #17 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Spruce Pine, North Carolina
“Great Weekend Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This was our first time staying with the Willow Brook lodge and it will definitely not be our last. We loved the pool, water slide and the hot tub. Our room was clean and was very much to my satisfaction. For their breakfast you do need to get there early because they don't have the seating for the amount of guest. Staff was very nice and helpful.

Room Tip: They have rooms that have a view of the outdoor pool and rooms that are close to the indoor pool. S...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
West Pelzer, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

My family has stayed multiple times and it has always been GREAT. Maybe a little pricy but by the time you paid less somewhere else and then bought breakfast you would probably be in the hole. The indoor pool is FABULOUS. With the indoor pool you can swim even if you get rain. I would never stay anywhere else in Pigeon Forge. Hoping to be there next week with family. Friendly employees and good people staying there. Very family oriented

Room Tip: We prefer the balcony rooms overlooking the pool and I feel its very nice that this family oriented...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
monroe, ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I love this place, the only place I will stay when I visit Pigeon Forge. Staff very friendly, well maintained. Stay there 2x a year for car shows. I have stayed at Willow Brook for at least 15 years. I recommend Willow Brook to all my friends who are going to Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Portsmouth, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My stay was wonderful! My friends and I spent the weekend here and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms were clean and the customer service was great! The location was close to the malls and the entertainment and a short drive to Gatlinburg. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Sneedville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed here this past week - the room was nice but smelled a little musky so went to walgreens and got some air freshner to spray. The beds are so soft and comfy and the pillows so soft. The outdoor pool and indoor pool and hot tubs were great. Had a nice breakfast each morning such as: Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs, Donuts,Oatmeal, Bagels, Jelly & PB, Juice and coffee and cereal.
Pretty flowers on grounds- nice staff.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with the private balcony over the pool but we didn't get to get one this time.
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here this week with 3 of the grandkids. We had just come from Wilderness at the Smokies. They had a ball on the slide. Even informed me they liked this pool better than Wilderness!! I may just bring them here next time and save some money. Only thing is I realize there is no lifeguard but someone needs to be there because of the trash parents that just turn their kids loose and let them act like heathens. Some one is going to get hurt. If there had been someone supervising the pool it would have been perfect. I couldn't relax because I had to keep an eye out to make sure they didn't get pushed off the slide. The big kids just take over. Anyway the room is very clean and the staff is great. Just a good place all round.

Harlan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My family found this place by accident, but oh so glad we did. Rooms were clean, nothing extravagant, but a great value. The pool was great for the kids. And it is within walking distance of many attractions stores, and spots to eat!!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Willow Brook Lodge? Share your experiences!