“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Willow Brook Lodge

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Willow Brook Lodge
Save Saved
You added Willow Brook Lodge to your Saves list
3035 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #20 of 93 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My stay was wonderful! My friends and I spent the weekend here and it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms were clean and the customer service was great! The location was close to the malls and the entertainment and a short drive to Gatlinburg. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

276 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Sneedville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed here this past week - the room was nice but smelled a little musky so went to walgreens and got some air freshner to spray. The beds are so soft and comfy and the pillows so soft. The outdoor pool and indoor pool and hot tubs were great. Had a nice breakfast each morning such as: Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs, Donuts,Oatmeal, Bagels, Jelly & PB, Juice and coffee and cereal.
Pretty flowers on grounds- nice staff.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with the private balcony over the pool but we didn't get to get one this time.
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here this week with 3 of the grandkids. We had just come from Wilderness at the Smokies. They had a ball on the slide. Even informed me they liked this pool better than Wilderness!! I may just bring them here next time and save some money. Only thing is I realize there is no lifeguard but someone needs to be there because of the trash parents that just turn their kids loose and let them act like heathens. Some one is going to get hurt. If there had been someone supervising the pool it would have been perfect. I couldn't relax because I had to keep an eye out to make sure they didn't get pushed off the slide. The big kids just take over. Anyway the room is very clean and the staff is great. Just a good place all round.

Harlan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My family found this place by accident, but oh so glad we did. Rooms were clean, nothing extravagant, but a great value. The pool was great for the kids. And it is within walking distance of many attractions stores, and spots to eat!!

• Stayed July 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We chose to lodge at Willow Brook Lodge again this vacation because of consistent satisfaction from past vacations. Willow Brook always has clean guest rooms, facilities, and pool areas. The four pillows per bed are a necessity for me and my family, because more pillows prevents back aches and headaches. Our room is always cleaned no later than 2 PM, which makes afternoon naps more possible. Beds are comfortable and the air unit is quiet and efficient. Maintenance men, cleaning staff, front desk staff, and breakfast staff are consistently aiming to keep the hotel beautiful, comfortable, and immaculately clean. Pool areas have well-maintained pools, stocked pool towels, plenty of surrounding furniture, and open for enjoyment 14 hours each day.

Our family enjoys the breakfast so much that we choose to not eat breakfast elsewhere while on vacation. Three dry cereals by dispensers, oatmeal with blends and raisins, biscuits and gravy, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts, bread slices and bagels with toaster, large variety of condiments, choices of whole fruit, and various choices for drinks are more than enough choices for guests to be content. However, we do believe that guests would prefer to choose from individually boxed cereals instead of those by dispenser to guarantee freshness. A variety of yogurts and muffins would definitely put the breakfast feast over-the-top.

We were especially grateful to Willow Brook for accommodating our family this vacation. We were in need of a handicapped room being close to a standard room. When we arrived, we were informed of other handicapped accommodations provided by Willow Brook. Being on the first floor was very helpful to the family member whose health prevents her from climbing steps. The spacious bathroom in the handicapped room gave much more counter space for medications, and the roll-in shower and more spacious floor helped prevent the likelihood of slipping or tripping. We were so grateful to be only two rooms away from our family in the handicapped room. Thank you, Willow Brook, for considering and accommodating all guests.

We cannot wait to lodge at Willow Brook Lodge again when the next vacation opportunity presents itself!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed 3 nights at the willowbrook lodge and I must say that it was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in and before I left we booked our stay for October!! Excellent pool area and the breakfast is awesome too!! So glad we stayed there!

• Stayed June 2013
Washington, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was the perfect last minute stay. My boyfriend and I rented a cabin, which we found to have cockroaches. Very upset, I found this hotel on the internet while we were driving into town. It wasn't expensive and they provide AAA discounts. The front desk was very polite and helpful. She informed me that the hotel was older, but it looks newer! The room we stayed in was in the older tower, however it was very clean and well kept. It was a real relief staying somewhere clean! We even had a refrigerator which was nice since we had food for the cabin. They have a great looking pool, but we were only there one night so didn't get to use it. Down at Breakfast, the woman who was taking care of the room was very polite and friendly. Overall, I would say this was a wonderful place to stay. If we ever need a room again in Pigeon Forge, I would go back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Willow Brook Lodge? Share your experiences!