Willow Brook Lodge is not the Ritz but is a nice place with friendly staff. Our friends stayed there years ago when it first opened and were pleased so we thought we would all go and enjoy a Thanksgiving Holiday together. We found the room clean and the staff most friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was adequate and the dinning room most cheerful. They had coffee and cookies in the reception area which was nice. They also had warm cider that my husband and friends assured me was great, I am not a fan so had to take their word for it. If we returned to Pigeon Forge would stay there again as it was a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge