We have always loved Willow Brook. Have never had a problem with rooms not being clean, safety, or anything really. We stay there quite a bit on our frequent get-aways to the Smoky Mountains. On our last two trips, our experience left us a bit sour. We always book and pay for our rooms with our family/business credit card, on which we are all designated signatories (with our father's name on the card). The front desk worked gave us so much hassle over who was to sign the card, saying our father (who was not on the trip) had to sign. We explained to her that we are all authorized to sign for the card, and received a rather smart "I'm NOT supposed to do this, but..." before finally allow us to sign. Both times were the same employee. First of all, a simple phone call to the credit card company (standard practice) to check for authorization would have solved the problem. Second, if you're "not supposed to do this" why did you do it anyway? Then, on the most recent trip in July, another family member and her fiance were driving down to meet us on the second night. Upon booking a second room (and the same credit card fiasco again), the front desk worker asked for what type of vehicle they would be driving and their license number. I had no idea, but she insisted she had to know before they were allowed on the property. I finally just walked out. Later in the evening, mom went back to the office to see what the problem was, and was assisted by a gentleman who said "They can just tell us when they get here." Again, every problem we have had seemed to be with one employee, and although the hotel is nice and everything has always been wonderful, the last two experiences were enough for us to decided to find a new hotel to frequent on our trips to Pigeon Forge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge