“A Rockin' Good Time!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 83 attractions in Pigeon Forge
Type: Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Repeatedly voted the “#1 Show in the Smokies Year after year”! No matter your age, Country Tonite is THE SHOW you’re going to love! Experience this two-hour powerhouse production that features the best singers, dancers and musicians in the business. There is a variety of performances, not just country! You'll enjoy sidesplitting comedy acts, youth performers, bluegrass and moving gospel and patriotic songs that pay tribute to the veterans serving our great country every single day. More songs, more talent, more energy, and more fun. More memories for you and your family. With all this and Country Tonite being the most award winning show in the Smokies, it’s not hard to see why you just can’t miss this Pigeon Forge show!
 The 1,500 seat multi-million dollar theatre is located on the parkway in Pigeon Forge and is a equipped with state-of the art sound and lighting. Plus there are two giant video screens! .
Grand Blanc, Michigan
13 attraction reviews
“A Rockin' Good Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was our second time going to Country Tonite, and we loved it, once again! The show was different than last year, for the most part, and we will go again! These two music fans would LOVE to also see their Christmas show!

Lewistown, Pennsylvania, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Will Byers Review”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Simply fantastic entertainment by a great talented group of performers. I enjoyed the part of the show dedicated to singers from the past, like Elvis, George Jones, Tammy Wynette and others. Marvelous place to take your family.

Visited July 2013
“Awesome performance.. Family friendly..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

First-21 members of my family was here for my parents 50th wedding anniversary.. We all picked this as our one show..
Second- I walked into the theater and thought ohh no its a mistake it's old and smelly..
Third- sat down and was pleasantly suprized that the entertainment was AWSOME..Band and Harmony was great.. I am a singer and I was amazed by some of the key changes..
Fourth- the bass player was awesome and needs a clearer mike to sing in... He and the blonde was my favorite...
Fifth-KIDS ARE FREE it cost only 56$ for 4 of us.. Pop corn and cokes are very reasonable.
Sixth- don't let the older theaters fool you!!! Totally worth it #1 in my book...

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
“FANTASTIC SHOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Great cast of performers the 12 year old kids did an amazing job and the entire cast kept us very entertained.They took me and my wife back to our Hee Haw days.Well worth the price of the tickets and CUDOS for recognizing our troops and giving us a discount.

Princeton, West Virginia
“Wonderful show Country Tonite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is by far the best show I have seen in Pigeon Forge. Very family oriented,great value for your money.If your in Pigeon forge make it you Number one stop. Loved Country Tonite