This was the first time we had stayed here, I had read the reviews and decided to check it out. The rooms were clean and the rate was reasonable. Close to everything. We enjoyed the river behind the motel and took advantage of the grill. The only thing that I would say, is that the pool could have used a cleaning. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay and have recommended it to family. Will definitely be staying again.
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less