“The Best Value in Pigeon Forge!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maples Motor Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Maples Motor Inn
2959 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37868   |
Ranked #7 of 94 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Hazard
“The Best Value in Pigeon Forge!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stay here every time we visit because of the hospitality, homey feel, and clean rooms at an amazingly good value! It is a little bit dated, but the rooms are really clean, parking is easy and accessible. The location is perfect for those wanting to stay in Pigeon Forge. And the pool is so nice! Next time, we are getting a Suite! :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
jack and robin m, Owner at Maples Motor Inn, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
thanks for the kind words, Danielle. the room may appear dated, but remember that we change the mattresses every 6-7 years, the carpet every 5-6 years, and we have put new furniture in every one of our standard rooms within the last 3 years. we have put new 32" flat screen tvs in all the rooms over that same time period. some of the deluxe Jacuzzi rooms have 46" tvs! the rooms do have wood paneling and regular keys. plus, for those desiring more style, room and luxury, the Jacuzzi rooms and suites are pretty "sweet."

101 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are reasonably priced and you are in a good location on the strip in Pigeon Forge. The rooms were VERY clean and the staff was extremely helpful. Directly behind the motel is the Pigeon River. You are in walking distance of several attractions and restraunts.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Salem, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Older, family owned motel. Very Clean, a little outdated, but still a very good value. Everyone there was very friendly. I had no noise from other rooms at all. Very well maintained property. Parking is right at your door, if you are on the lower level. Will stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Frequently visit the Smokies but this was our first stay at Maples. We usually have our dog with us and Maples does not allow dogs, but this we were making a short trip and left him behind. One of the main factors in deciding on staying here was the number of reviews that commented on the cleanliness. Our room was exceptionally clean and everything in the room and the rest of the premises that I saw looked to be well maintained. I saw at least one comment calling the room "tiny." I don't know what they are used to, but I found the room to be at least average in size and larger than a lot of places that I have stayed. I think most of their rooms are the same. So being clean, roomy with a coffee maker, microwave and fridge it was what I was looking for. It backs up to they river and they have some grilles and picnic tables that you can use. You can probably fish there if you want to.You can't book online, but they have the rates posted by date and like most places their they vary greatly depending on when you go. Since there rates are posted (all rooms the same I think) it only takes a minute to make the reservation and check in and out was quick and easy. I don't think you can beat their prices by much. It is right on the strip and at certain times that can be great or terrible, depending on what is going on (for example; if you are going on Rod Run weekend and not participating - don't stay there).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
jack and robin m, Manager at Maples Motor Inn, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Tater's right! Most of our rooms are standard size: 22 x 14 or 24 x 12. Six rooms are slightly smaller and have one king bed each. We have one standard king; smoking is allowed in that room. Also eight oversized rooms including three one-bedroom suites. The bathrooms are not large, but the sink and mirror are outside the bathroom. Your other info is correct, and thanks for the kind words.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

We got a basic king size bed room. It was very clean and tile floors. I will stay here again. The man working the desk set in front of our room my my husband and they chatted like they were old friends.

• Stayed April 2013
Wayne WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We left the River bend inn this morning due to the fact that they suddenly decided they were replacing carpet on our floor early in the morning & requested we change rooms...to a disgusting room. With only one night left in town, we were looking for someplace clean with reasonable rates. Just stopped by Maples to check it out. Excellent room rate, room is probably the cleanest in the area & owner is very friendly. They make you feel at home. Room is large, bathroom small but not an issue. Will definitely stay again when in the area & highly recommend it!!

• Stayed April 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Pretty much what everyone has said is true about Maples Motor Inn. It is clean, the rooms are spacious, the pool is good size, and the owners are good folks. I stayed there last week and the only glitch was I had to take a smoking room. But the only reason why is because they let me check in at 11:30am because I had been driving all night. I thought that was very nice of them to allow me to check in early without any extra charge. It isn't unusual to find folks sitting outside their rooms on the benches provided and talking with each other. The river is behind the motel and you can walk back there and enjoy the peacefulness of the area. When I checked out, the owner shook my hand and wished me a safe trip. You just don't get that kind of respect anymore at most places. The prices are very reasonable too. I recommend Maples Motor Inn to singles and families.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Maples Motor Inn? Share your experiences!