Let me just say we stayed here 4 nights and didnt have any problems at all. It is a older hotel that could use some remodeling but its clean and the staff was friendly. Plus the price was great. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge. Getting a whole new attitude at our Pigeon Forge motel. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, one block from the Island, our new "village square" has new American owners and management. ::with one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. Under new management, new owners and a new attitude. We will shortly have a new name - Arbors at Island Landing - to go with our new attitude of guest care and "super clean" affordability. :: Our GM is Ms. May, the queen of Pigeon Forge hotels - she used to run Pigeon Forge's best hotel on Tripadvisor - :: our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. We're blowing the smoke away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge