“SO MUCH FOOD!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
“SO MUCH FOOD!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Went there our last night in town and it didn't disappoint. The place is gorgeous on the inside and out. Home cooked food at it's best. My wife and I both had the chicken and dumplings. Portions are huge. The sides are served family style. The corn bread is amazing.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Noblesville, Indiana
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

This place was the best. For one price you get from drink , to dessert, and everything and more in between. Be prepared to take some home, because they are GENEROUS portions, at unbelievable low prices for everything you get. We had the fried chicken dinner and pork chop dinners,both under $20 each, they were very, very good. Our waiter tended to our every need. It was very clean, and all the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. We will definitely visit The Old Mill Restaurant on every return trip to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area, maybe more than once next time

Visited May 2014
“Good home cooking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I happened on this place by accident. It was very busy when we walked up but the man who greeted us was very friendly and was even able to give us the window seats we requested. If you leave here hungry it's your own fault! The corn chowder and sweet fried hush puppies are amazing! I had the fried trout and it was so moist and lightly breaded and my husband had the fried chicken, crunchy and wonderful. Dessert is included so we got ours to go. We will eat here again next time we are in town.

Southside, AL
“Always good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Enjoyed our dinner as always at Old Mill. Husband and I shared fried chicken dinner which has three ! Chicken breasts. Added my own salad and dessert for small fee. More delicious food than we could eat. Dessert included which we enjoyed later at our cabin. Wonderful pecan pie and chocolate cake.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roanoke, Virginia
“Good and plenty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

On the recommendation of a friend we took our family to The Old Mill and it was absolutely awesome. The only negative is that I did not have the self restraint to stop eating when I was full because it was so delicious. I later took a hike up Two Chimneys after being loaded down copious quantities of pork barbecue, cooked apples, rolls and this amazing maple butter. I though I was going to die, but at least the condemned would have had a hearty last meal. Seriously, don't miss it. Sharing a plate would not be a bad idea for a lot of people, though.

• Visited April 2014