“Excellent Service, Excellent Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 144 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Excellent Service, Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We stopped in on the suggestion of a family member while on vacation. The food is excellent! I had the turkey and dressing and my husband had the pot roast. He hated to tell me that it was the best he had ever had. Our meal came with salad, chowder, fritters, then the main item with 2 sides served family style and dessert. I had blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. It reminded me of the cobbler my Grandmother made when I was a child. Our waitress Chaia was amazing. probably the best waitress I have ever had in a bus, fast paced restaurant. Thank You Chaia! If you are in the area, The Old Mill is a must.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glasgow, Kentucky
“Good Food and Plenty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The Old Mill is great food. The service was great! The shops close by help with the wait for sure. Be prepared to wait at peak times.

Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States
“Always delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

First, I HIGHLY recommend the pork chops! Anyway, we usually go for lunch when we are in town, because you get a ton of food and it's even MORE food at dinner. This visit wasn't any different. We stopped in for a late lunch, but didn't want to eat too much because we were planning something else for dinner. My husband and I decided to share the entrée and get extra corn chowder (which is DELICIOUS and comes with every meal) The minute we said we were splitting the entrée, the waitresses face visibly fell. (She need not have worried, we usually tip well if our service is good). She was nice and polite, but she seemed to lose interest in us pretty quickly. Surely we aren't the only people to occasionally split a large meal? Anyway, the food can't be beat. I love it and I will be back!

Dalton, Georgia
“Great country cooking!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a busy restaurant - food is great and the lines move quickly. My favorite is the hot open face turkey sandwich and the pecan pie. This is a good choice for a casual lunch.

“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Our son and daughter in law took us here after skiing. The food was great and the server was so helpful and nice. They brought out mashed potatoes, green beans and corn fritters all the time. So you get lots of food. We will definitely come back again.

Visited January 2014