“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Riverside Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverside Towers
Save Saved
You added Riverside Towers to your Saves list
3455 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #39 of 93 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Jacksboro, Tennessee
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

This is a pretty nice hotel for its age. My family and I usually visit a coupld of times a year and almost always stay here. It is always very clean and the staff are always nice and helpful.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

98 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Clinton, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My critique...do not bring a lap top because there is no wi-fi Also, room had no clock. Room very spacious with a large jacuzzi tub with wall-to-wall mirrors in the room. Also had a fire place. Bed comfy, microwave , fridge, and coffee pot but bring your own coffee as none was available. Bathroom had older tiles and bathtub was stained. Rug appeared to be somewhat worn. Room had shared balcony with great view of surrounding mtns and river. Plenty of underground parking. Internet coupon got me the two nights for $104. Hard to beat price wise.

With some updating this one could be worth a return stay though it's not so bad. Have stayed at national chains that were not as good.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I recently stayed at this hotel. Upon arriving, we were greeted by a really nice gentleman at the counter. We explained we had previously called about a jacuzzi suite and was interested in staying for the night. He promptly advised he remembered my fiancé calling and handed us a key for the room. He encouraged us to go view the room before paying for the room. This really showed the confidence in the room. We were very pleased with the look of the room. It had all the basic amenities plus some. It was extremely clean, including the fresh clean scent in the air. We had a wonderful view of the river and parkway from our balcony. After seeing the room and the welcoming and clean atmosphere of the whole hotel, we also booked a week for our honeymoon coming up in September. They gave us a great rate for our upcoming stay, which was about $400 less than most area hotels I have previously checked on! We really enjoyed our stay. The bathroom was really clean as well as the jacuzzi. We have a couple of hotels we used stay at while visiting the area, but this hotel is probably our new spot. We didn't have time to go swimming but we did go look at the pool. It was very nice and well maintained. It smelled of chlorine, so that was a plus to knowing the pool was clean. I defiantly give this hotel a 2 thumbs up!!!

• Stayed June 2012
Bristol, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I love this place! It's so clean and comfortable...and so close to the Old Mill Restaurant, which I love also. Also, the staff shows the good ole "southern hospitality" that I'm accustomed to.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel many times. It is a great place to stay with children because the rooms are so spacious and gives them plenty room to move around. Housekeeping is very good and accommodating. We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed June 2011
Bryson City, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

This hotel is not brand new, but the cleaning staff does a good job and we were very pleased. We recently stayed 2 nights with our oldest granddaughter and three younger grandchildren. The front desk was very accommodating and put us on the first floor in a family suite (108). One small room with a tv & queen bed, and a larger room with a king bed, chair, table & chairs, a fireplace and a nice sized fridge & microwave. The pool area was clean and the kids had a blast! Good restaurants within walking distance and even a grocery store just a few doors down. The third floor balcony overlooking the parkway is a great place to relax! Every staff member was very nice to us. We know that during the season things can get crowded and hectic for the staff at these hotels, so I imagine these reviews can change depending on the time of year. I can however speak loudly for this hotel & thier staff during the off-season. I would have paid double the price we did to be treated so nicely and to have this nice of a place to stay during our short vacation with the grandkids. We reccommend giving it a try!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Murphysboro, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed here in the off season (2/12) and were pleasantly surprised. Now please understand this is not a brand new hotel. It could use a refurb and from what I saw they are working on some areas. The pool is older but clean and safe. We stayed in a Jacuzzi suite and it was clean and adequately equipped. The furnishings are older but serviceable. The bed was harder than most I have slept in but I was okay with that. When I paid only 40 + tax for the room with it's location and size. I was happy with it. Don't go to this hotel thinking you are getting a room at the Hilton and you will be fine. Nice people and nice place.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Riverside Towers? Share your experiences!