“As Expected” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 145 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Bakeries
“As Expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Everything is good here, as expected. I do wish they kept more of their menu offerings on hand, as there was a 7 min. wait for most of what we wanted to order, and it wasn't even a very busy morning.

Visited May 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
“What can you say...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

This place is always awesome as long as the items are freshly made. They didn't have any samples because of being busy (they said), but I think you should always have those, that would make people want to buy more and if you don't have those remove the sign that says you do. I was going in there anyway but who knows a sample may have made me buy different items.

Visited May 2014
Wise
“awesome cinnabon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The smell all over the island draws you into this place. This was my first cinnabon and definitely won't be my last. We had the carmel pecan cinnabon. My husband and I had just ate lunch so we shared one and it was definitely enough. They were out so we did have to wait about 10 minutes. It was worth it tho. Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very Good Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

These rolls are the real deal!.....Not like the crappy rolls at Burger King!...Please pay them a visit....The Island is such a nice place.....All the employees have been trained very well.....YOU JUST GOTTA GO!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Bad food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I took my grandson there Sunday afternoon, he wanted to sample , I asked if he could sample the cinnabon, I was told NO we are out of samples, after walking around he decided he wanted a pretzel, so we went back and got a pepperoni pretzel, and 2 pretzel dogs, the pretzel was hard and the pretzel on the dogs was very gooey inside, I took mine back up and asked if this was cooked right(I have never had one gooey before)she says we temp them at 160 degrees, WHATEVER that means,I did eat the hot dog without the pretzel,we then went home but will NOT be back, there were 4 kids working in there, I did not see any supervisor there

• Visited May 2014