“New restaurant, give it a try!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“New restaurant, give it a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch. Service was very good (exception noted below) and food (chicken salad and fish tacos) were excellent. Our servings were huge and fresh.

Only glitch was the computer went down just as it was time to pay. Took about 15 minutes to "reboot." Not a biggie for a brand mew restaurant. Our server was very gracious about it. Only reason I mention it is what appeared to be a manager was wandering around the dining room. He should have taken time to thank the impacted customers for their patience with the inconvenience. Server gets an A; manager gets an F!

We would go again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited the Timberwood Grill in Pigeon Forge, TN with my wife and four kids and found the food outstanding. The service was excellent as well. The restaurant is exceptionally clean. I highly recommend this restaurant. We will be back since we liked everything about it. We are so happy we tried it!

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place is brand new so we weren't sure what to expect. We were happily surprised! Our server was great (wish I could remember his name). Our food portions were big and yummy!

We'll definitely eat here the next time we're in town. Thanks, Timberwood Grill!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
“Don't be in a hurry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

As a local resident we like to try new eateries in the area. This restaurant had the added advantage of being located on The Island so we looked forward to enjoying a good meal and enjoying the area afterwards. The atmosphere, the service and the food was great. The only disappointment I had was the wait time for the food. The restaurant was hardly full so I was surprised at the time it took to get our food. My husband's meal came with a salad and it took about 20 minutes to get that and then about another 10 minutes to get the rest of our order. We are a family of five and ordered burgers, shrimp, meatloaf and a pot pie. Nothing that should have taken any extended length of time. We did enjoy the meal once we got it. The presentation was nice and the flavor was delicious. We averaged $15 per person but feel we got a lot of food for the price. We will go back again but will wait awhile to give the kitchen time to get faster.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sevierville, Tennessee
“Service is awful....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We dined there this past week. It took over 15 minutes to get drinks for a party of 10. The kid drinks did not have lids. Several of us ordered salads and never got them. An hour later here came the food. Everyone's dinner wrong. And they even forgot my sisters food. When all the food came back out 10 minutes later, my other sisters food was wrong again. We all enjoys the food while she had to wait 20 minutes for hers. Of course it took forever to get out bills to pay. And yes they charged for the salads we never got. The food was delicious, but the service was some of the worst I have ever endured.

Visited June 2013