“Yucky” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Yucky”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Here comes "Negative Nancy" ... I rode the "Wheel" and thought, oh what the heck, I'll try out this froyo place. I have eaten at Orange Leaf now, Sweet Frog, and some other place that I cannot remember, but this place has got to be the worse. Yes, there were several toppings to choose from, but I think that I would have rather gotten the toppings instead of the yogurt. Yes, the shop was clean, but I just didn't like it. Let's just say that this was a once in a lifetime event for me. Please note that my opinion is biased solely that I don't like frozen yogurt. Yes, it may be healthy for you, but I like creamy soft serve frozen desserts. It tasted, to me, as if I went to Walmart, got container of Great Value yogurt and stuck it in the freezer to eat ... blah! I didn't even bother asking for a refund; I just ate the toppings and threw the rest away. But, it's my own fault because I didn't sample anything first.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Celina, Ohio
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We ate here after we got off the wheel, it is so good! So good in fact we went back the next night for some more...highly recommend!

Bridgeton, NJ
“Good yogurt!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

While visiting the Island a few days after it opened, we stopped at the Island Yogurt. Any kind of yogurt we could want and all kinds of topping for it. Very welcome treat on a hot day!

Visited June 2013
Cullowhee, North Carolina
“yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place is open late and had something for all of us to snack on. Plus it is healthy! The grandkids loved the place!

Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Toppings, the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

Not as many flavors here, but the yogurt comes out nice and thick from the very beginning, great selection of toppings... Extremely clean.