“We felt like kids again” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 34 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Big Top Arcade Features the Latest and Greatest Games for every generation. Skill Games, Driving Games, Shooting Games, Redemption Games, Big Top Arcade is "Going Green" with the Embed Card system, No more Tokens No more Tickets, Everything is done with a Re loadable Playcard that you purchase. Put any amount of money on your card.. swipe your card at the desired game of choice and Presto the Tickets you win will load to your card instead of coming out of the game. Register your card to save up for the really big prizes at our Redemption counter or cash them in when you are done playing. Our Redemption has the largest selection of the greatest prizes available, everything from Tootsie rolls to Ipads.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Lansing, Michigan
“We felt like kids again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I stopped there on our vacation, and had a great time. It was enjoyable for us to interact with each other playing the games, we both felt like we were kids again. April and The Joester (two employee's) were very helpful.

Visited May 2014
Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Karla, thank you for taking the time to write about our arcade and the experience you had with us! April and Joester are wonderful! We hope you and your family will be visiting us again soon!

“My family had a great! Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family and I went there expecting just to play a few games, but wow Josh the manager was great and very helpful also Wyatt was very patient with my son as he spent his tickets. The cards made it much easier to play and keep up with. The facility was clean and very family friendly. Definitely can't wait to go back!!!

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review of our arcade! Josh and Wyatt, as well as the entire staff here at Big Top, are wonderful!! We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us. We hope to see you again soon under the Top!
New Tazewell, Tennessee
“Everything I could've asked for.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I debated on the arcade to visit, with Big Top being our final choice for games. I don't think We could have picked a better arcade on the entire Strip.

I was a little off put by the cards for money and tickets, but then realized how environmentally wonderful that is, and how higenic! No more gross tokens with countless kid snot on them.

The games, oh gosh. I'm 20 years old and have been going to arcades as long as I can remember, and most times I'm hard pressed to find a new game. Not here. I didn't know most of the games, and it was fantastic! I would've given this place a 3 based on the games alone.

The atmosphere is a welcome change in the arcade world. Most arcades I've been to were dark, crowded, or outdated. Big Top was bright, open, and had the perfeet balance of old arcades and the modern needs.

Their prize selection was large, varied and most importantly, AFFORDABLE. The people running Big Top must've remembered what it felt like as a kid to play all the tokens you have, and still only have enough tickets for a Chinese finger trap that breaks on the ride home. Personally, I was able to get a nice sized Hello Kitty stuffed animal without much fuss.

Lastly, the staff. All of the magic of this arcade could be trashed if their Staff was rude, dismissive or unhelpful. Luckily, that not the case! Every single employee I came into contact with was fantastic. I'm horrible with remembering names, but there was a boy at the counter whose name tag had a nickname, I'm pretty sure, he looks young and was so fun and good natured. The (assistant?) manager that was there the day I went was beyond great. She was a pretty girl, looked to be about my ageand it seemed like she took every guest's happiness to heart. when I didn't know how to play a new game, she would demonstrate.

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Rebecca, we are so glad you enjoyed your time here! I remember you and your boyfriend that day! All of us here at Big Top hope to see you both again very soon! I hope you are enjoying the Hello Kitty that was added to your collection! :)
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
24 attraction reviews
“meh, nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had heard such good things about Big top so I went. Honestly, just wasn't impressed. Ended up deciding to save my money and go to Rockin' Raceway because they had pretty much all the same games plus some.

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here at Big Top. We are sorry we did not meet up with your expectations, but want to extend the invite to visit us again soon so we can hopefully change your views and opinion!
Anderson, South Carolina
“Best arcade ever! Too much fun to write about!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

We had an exceptional time at this arcade! The games were a ton of fun and the prizes were very great too! But most importantly, the gentleman that helped us (tall/dark hair- I wish I would have asked him his name!) he was super nice, helpful and fun! This is now our favorite arcade and we will most certainly be back :)

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you so much for your awesome review of our arcade!! All of us here at Big Top are pleased to see how much you and your family enjoyed your time spent with us and we are so happy you now have a favorite arcade in the area! :) We look forward to seeing you again soon!