“Very awesome place! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Type: Amusement
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Big Top Arcade Features the Latest and Greatest Games for every generation. Skill Games, Driving Games, Shooting Games, Redemption Games, Big Top Arcade is "Going Green" with the Embed Card system, No more Tokens No more Tickets, Everything is done with a Re loadable Playcard that you purchase. Put any amount of money on your card.. swipe your card at the desired game of choice and Presto the Tickets you win will load to your card instead of coming out of the game. Register your card to save up for the really big prizes at our Redemption counter or cash them in when you are done playing. Our Redemption has the largest selection of the greatest prizes available, everything from Tootsie rolls to Ipads.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very awesome place! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

The outside looked very fun & inviting! My husband & I came with our 3 yr old son & we all had a blast! The card system with no coins or tickets is genius! The games were for all ages & tons of fun! If you spend $20 you get $5 for free on your card. I've never seen that before & it made us want to spend more. The boys behind the prize counter were so polite & helpful. I wish I weren't so bad with names but I'll go with Gary & Sam. Forgive me if I'm wrong but they were the very best! I will visit again in the near future for sure! This place is beyond amazing & a true bang for your buck!!

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your time with us! Gary and, I believe it could have been Shawn, are great! The card system and bonus deals we have are awesome!! So glad you liked it!! We hope to see you again soon!

Niceville, Florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Was driving through looking for a place to take the girls when they happened to see this place out of the window. We doubled back and the outside of the building looked really new. We LOVED the card system, Mrs. Cindy was very nice showed us how to load and use the cards. It was so easy to use and keep track of everything. We also loved the Wizard of Oz coin shooter game and found it to be quite addictive. The prizes were also ALOT better than most places I have seen before, with a few game consoles/games for those pooling together their tickets, as well as building block sets, stuffed animals all the way down to nickle candy and everything in between. We said next time we go back up to the mountains we are going to make a special day just to go their and have fun.

Visited February 2014
Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Kyle, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us! Cindy is absolutely wonderful and will help you with anything you need, as will the rest of the staff! All of us here under the Top hope to see you again soon!
“Fun & affordable!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Went to Big Top arcade with my husband and 7 year old. We had a great time. My husband was kind of iffy on the card instead of coins and tickets at first, but after we started using it was great. No chance of losing coins or tickets. The games were all fun and the prizes seem to be better for your ticket amount than most arcades. The staff there was very helpful and friendly. Definitely will come back.

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Sheena, thank you so very much for your review of our arcade! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your time here and plan to come back! The E-Card system is AWESOME! We are very glad that your family enjoyed it as much as we do here at Big Top. We will see you next time!!
Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Wonderful place to play”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

We took my two daughters here and we ALL had a blast! Plenty of different games for everyone of all ages to enjoy. VERY clean. I believe I'm correct in saying this place has went through a total renovation and the owners have done a 1st class job!

Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so glad your family enjoyed your trip here to Big Top! We sincerely hope that you will stop by again when you are in town!
3 attraction reviews
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Cindy is the best. Great for kids and adults. Latest games. Clean happy exciting. Grand kids favorite spots when we are in Pigeon Forge

Visited February 2014
Jessica T, Manager at Big Top Arcade, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
We are so glad you and your grandkids enjoy visiting us when you are in town! Cindy is wonderful and will help with any and everything that you need! We look forward to seeing you and your family again on your next trip! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how you feel!