“A credit to the chain” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Bolton, England
“A credit to the chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Yet again we were not disappointed with this chain eatery which is far better than many more pricey venues.Draught beers brought by friendly server.The salad bar is excellent with many choices & numerous dressings.Half way through this we were brought some warm savoury balls, very light ,slightly spicey and very morish.My husband had chicken with cheese ,bacon & BBQ sauce & I had the 1/2 rack of ribs. Both came with broccoli,& we both had baked spud.This is another + with this chain as usually you have to pay extra if you want a green veg & spud.We will look out for this chain next time we are in the USA.

Visited April 2013

73% Recommend
Plymouth, Indiana
“Portions have shrunk!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is our second time at this restaurant in Pigeon Forge. The first time was good, the second not so good. The waiter was friendly and knowledgeable, but the food was lacking a bit. The food was good, there just was not much on the plate. I ordered chicken and zucchini. The chicken was very small and I expected the rest of the plate to be filled up with zucchini, but there was more plate showing than food! My husband ordered Caribbean chicken and they brought him Santa Fe chicken and his plate also had more plate showing than food. Very disappointing!! We will not return to this Ruby Tuesday!!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Great food and Great server.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

WE visited this restaurant while we stayed in Pigeon Forge for the Bristal NASCAR race. We went on Saturday night after the race. We were tired but the food was fast and tasty. Had a great server. Enjoyed our dinner.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Horrible service! !!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Our first time visiting this store the waiter knew the menu and was very friendly and knowledgeable but he did not put in our order 4 appetizers. We visited this same store today the waitress did not know the menu could not tell us anything about the food and she kept walking past us and only brought beverage refills when she broug
ht out our food! So we only got one drink refill. We even had to ask for our check so we could pay and get out of there. Definitely not in any rush to go back to the Pigeon Forge store!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Needs some cleaning tips!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

First of all every Ruby restaurant I've been to has been great.....unfortunately this was not the case. The hostess seemed like I was bothering her as I said " table for three" she sat me at a table that was littered with food underneath, as I looked around I saw food and trash all over the main seating area. I watched as she sat another family at a table with a carpet sweeper on it and simply shoved it on another as to make room for the guests. There were 6 tables with guests and approximately 9 tables with dirty plates and rubish on them. Numerous times during my meal I saw several employees standing around chatting. My mother brought me last week (she loves the salad bar) and there was 3 tables that remained dirty until we left. I thought they were having a shortage of employees that day but this was just confirmation of poor management. On the positive side our waitress was attentive.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere