“Good but Expensive” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Manchester, Kentucky
“Good but Expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The frozen yogurt was really good, tons of flavors to choose from. There are also too many toppings to mention, including every kind of candy you can think of. The down side is the price. I paid $21 for 3 frozen yougurts. The price goes by weight. So depending on the toppings you choose, it sometimes don't take much to shoot up the price (such as the iced animal crackers on my sons yogurt). So if you don't care to pay the price, the yogurt is really good. There are a ton of yougurt shows so you may find a better price, that was just the shop closest to our hotel.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States
“really nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was my first time eating at sweet frogs. I have a 8 year old grandchild who has very bad food allergies. Milk is one of her allergies, It was so nice to go in and have three choices for her to choose from that was non-dairy.

Pontiac,IL
“So good we had to go back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Love this place! My husband, kids and I all found a flavor we liked and they have 75 toppings you can put on yourself. I was happy to see fresh fruit to pick from and the kids loved the candy toppings (and the fruit too). If you ask for sample cups for the frozen yogurt they will give you some, so you can try a couple different kinds and decide what to pick. The service was VERY friendly and good. We went back the next night and all ended up getting the same thing (it was that good). Makes for a cool treat on a hot night.

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States
“AWESOME YOGURT AND ATMOSPHERE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The choices are unlimited. The staff and atmosphere are great. Such a good Christian place. Will go again and again.

Sumter, South Carolina
“Great dessert option for the kids! (and myself)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was extremely busy when we stopped in for our dessert but the staff was friendly and kept the place very clean. The kids loved being able to pick out the flavor frozen yogurt that they wanted and put it into their own cups. We did have to limit them to their toppings bar though since you pay by the ounce (my kids would of managed to make a $20 dessert if I let them) Our family of 4 only had about a $25 bill which is great for us!

• Visited June 2013