“Want to relax !! This is the place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 84 Activities in Pigeon Forge
Winchester, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Want to relax !! This is the place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Was in town for a girls weekend! We decided to do the spa! It was so so relaxing! First of all you change into the softest robes ever then you are put in a room that is so inviting waiting on your treatments to begin. Then we all three was taken to receive our pedi and mani treatments . The staff was excellent we had a blast it was so fun to be able to laugh and have a good time which we for sure did!!! The staff was so excellent !!!!! Then we was taken to a very relaxing room to wait on our massages! The massages was so good ! Then we waited till all three of us was finished it was a total of four hours which was much needed down time!!! This spa is so great so if you are thinking about doing a spa make sure you give this a try!! Hint ( you can take your alcohol with you on your treatments which was really nice) !!! Love this spa!!!

Visited August 2013

Madison, NC
8 attraction reviews
“2 days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

nice homey feeling, hard wood floors, comfortable king bed, thermostat that works correctly. Washer and dryer was the best part, clean clothes, yeah!!! I think a little over priced, spa all booked up. Nice kitchen, but no coffee for maker or oven,big refrigerator. still all in all, nice place to stay, on 4th floor, view of creek and back of Dixie Stampede.

Visited August 2013
Locust Grove, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The facilities are very nice, but it is a little over-priced with few amenities. The river view is nice. We really like the body massage shower as well. It gave you the "home" feel, and the rooms are clean. There is a full kitchen....except there is no oven. All in all - great stay!

Visited July 2013
Ringgold, Georgia
“My first massage, Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I spent some time at the spa. We both had the 50min relaxation massage and she also had the organic deep cleansing facial. This was my first time ever being to a spa. I didn't really know what to expect. The staff was very nice. The spa itself was extremely nice and relaxing. The massage beds were heated and comfortable. It was a great experience. It was very pricey. Two 50min massages, facial, and gratuity was 336.00. Overall we had a great time and would go back.

Visited January 2013
“Definitely worth the time and money!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I went in for a couples massage. He go the therapeutic and I got the relaxation. My massage was amazing!!!! It was nice and peaceful in th room. My husband, who was extremely nervous, loved his massage as well. He has extreme lower back pain and was actually not in any pain when we were done. It was incredible! I am so impressed and we will definitely be back next time we come back.