“What a charming place!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 117 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Steaming hot meaty sub sandwiches prepared in a Firehouse environment by friendly folks.
Jasper, Alabama
“What a charming place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped by on a recent trip to the Great Smokies. The owner greeted us was super friendly. The 1925 fire engine in the dining area was a nice touch. Probably the cleanest restaurant I have ever been in. We both ordered the Hook and Ladder. Our sandwiches were hot, fresh, and delicious. I really appreciate quality service. This is a great place to eat! We will go back again.

“Outstanding! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I went to Firehouse subs for the first time last week and I got bit by the Firehouse Bug! It is so good! The food is always nice and hot and tasty. We visited this weekend and I ate firehouse subs 4 times and not once disappointed. By far, the best, cheapest, and quickest dining in this area.

Chapin, South Carolina
“Great Sub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Today we tried the Hook & Ladder which they graciously let us split since we were not terribly hungry. It was tasty, warm and well prepared. The staff was exceptionally friendly and courteous. The fire truck inside the restaurant was an interesting conversation piece. Compliments on the restroom facilities -- very clean -- as was the entire facility. We will definitely return when in the area.

Peebles, Ohio, United States
“Great subs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Staff was friendly, and the sub I had was very good. Meat was hot, and the veggies were fresh. Great place for a quick sandwich. I'll certainly stop again!

bluff city, tn
“aways good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Has been good everytime we have went here.
love this place wish we had one at home
very friendly staff and fast service