“clean rooms great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Ellijay, Georgia
“clean rooms great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

last minute trip, employees were very nice and accommodating, both the indoor and outdoor pools were very clean. The breakfast at the hotel was very good with plenty of seating. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thedubs1998, thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton inn Pigeon Forge during your quick trip to the Smokies. We have a great staff here and I'm excited to hear that you were shown a taste of our southern hospitality! Thank you again for posting on Tripadvisor! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

We stay at Hampton just about every weekend August thru the first weekend of December - the other times for pleasure. We are Hilton Honors Members and we are extremely picky but hopefully as honest as we can be with hope it will help other guests. I asked for a quiet room, high floor, 4 extra pillows - I can everything I asked for. This hotel was extremely quiet, we were there for 5 wonderful nights and will definitely go back. There was nothing wrong with this hotel period. We slept late which we normally so not, so there was no USA left, our fault. One other thing in the back where the chairs are (there is a lot of smoking going on there) it would be nice if they used a blower once a day a blew things all. People and smoking just a messy habit. We were there a long time there was no construction anywhere. I would recommend this Hampton to anyone in my book 5 Star Plus.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dwight R, thank you for your AMAZING review! We love to hear about our guests' experiences! I am happy to report that we are in the works of creating a designated 'smoking area'. This way everyone is able to enjoy our comfy outdoor patio. Our maintenance department deep cleaned the entire porch area yesterday. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Thanks again for staying with the Award Winning Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! :)
Lincoln, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was great! No problems at all....enjoyed our 4 night stay there with 4 other couples. Excellent service.....cleanliness in entire hotel. Very nice complimentary breakfast and hot chocolate chip cookies every day at 5 in the lobby area. Would love to visit this hotel again real soon.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
323geraldm, Our complementary breakfast is delicious! I'm elated to know that you enjoyed it so well. Every night at 5:00 p.m. we offer a tasty treat of chocolate chip and/or strawberry shortcake cookies. We bake these fresh every evening. This is just a simple way to say thank you to all of our fantastic guests!!! So.... THANK YOU!!!! See you soon! :)
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Just spent two days in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and needed a good place to share with our son's family. Got two adjoining rooms that worked out perfectly. Enjoyed the pool with the grandchildren and relaxed. Only shortcoming is finding no drawer space provided in the rooms. Not sure what people do when staying here for an extended time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
ChrisMary825, I am happy to tell you that Hampton has many changes in store for our hotels! Adding more drawer space is definitely a priority! Look to see these upgrades within the next few years! Glad to hear that your grandchildren enjoyed our pool areas! Thank you again, hope to see you soon! :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was wonderful from the staff down to the rooms. Very clean rooms . Great breakfast selection. My wife and i really loved the coffee and have not been able to find out the brand. If your around during check in time they serve fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. Great place to stay. Will be staying here again for sure. Highly reccomended.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you Snowman1981 for posting your review with Tripadvisor! I have to agree with you about our coffee! It is PHENOMENAL! Our vendor is S&D coffee. There website is sdcoffeetea(dot)com. You can purchase many flavors from this site. I hope this helps. Thank you again for staying with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. :)
PA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The hotel itself, especially the back porch is just beautiful. But for what appears to be a fairly new hotel, the sound proofing is horrible. We could hear the neighbor's tv as if it was in our room if we didn't have ours on. And the sound of kids running in the hall and just the other guests talking out in the hallway was much louder than I expected. Breakfasts were good and the hours for eating were extended compared to another hotel we had recently stayed in, so we liked that. The place was clean, the bathroom was big, everything looked new and nice, it was just way too noisy for us.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
tinkermom, I am disappointed that you weren't 100% satisfied with your stay at the Award Winning Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. The Summer Season has begun, meaning there will be several more children and larger families staying with us for the next few months. Yes, it can be a tad bit more noisier than usual. I apologize for the noise disturbances. Perhaps the next time you visit with us you could request a room at the end of the hall. These rooms tend to be somewhat quieter. Thank you again for your Tripadvisor post! :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The many of times I've been to Pigeon Forge I never noticed this hotel. During my last minute scramble for a place to stay I found this pleasure treasure. Upon my arrival I called to check on the status of my room and found out it was ready hours before the alloted check in time. So I drove down from Virginia within 3 hours. My check in experience was amazing I was checked in and on my way to my room in less than 5 minutes.
The amenities were great just as the website expressed. My family and I were so pleased with our stay. The breakfast the pool the outside patio with a fireplace and more. The staff was so nice always greeting and smiling. Don't just take my word give this place a try.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
G8R4EVA, WOW! "Pleasure Treasure", I like the sound of that! Hampton Hospitality is one thing our team members have an abundance of! If you stay with us, you're part of our family. Simple as that! Checking in early is a huge bonus for our guests. We can't always honor the request, but we try very hard to do so. I'm thrilled that you were able to enjoy a few extra hours with us. Thank you again for sharing your incredible Tripadvisor review with everyone! Looking forward to your next trip to Pigeon Forge! :)

Been to Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!