“Beautiful Motel” 4 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #3 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Beautiful Motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights. One in& 1 out. Overall it was a pleasant stay with one exception: For my husbands Bday, I had purchased him a shirt. On our way out, he left it. We had been gone around 8 hrs when we called back. After several calls to the manager, we got no response. We contacted head offices & then they responded. Was disappointed that the integrity was not there. To make a long story short, we got it back. They apologized but I thought it was a little strange since we were gone such a short while! Just make sure you don't leave anything!

• Stayed June 2013
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Faith07, thank you for writing posting a pleasant Tripadvisor review for our property. I am sorry that it took a few days to get you husbands shirt back to him. This was due to an error on our part, and I do apologize for the occurence, We have made extra measures to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you again. See you soon! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Billie greeted us in our first day and made us feel very welcome. We had to wait about because our room wasn't ready but that was okay because we went and ate. The room was large and very clean. Sitting area outback was nice and relaxing. Mark made sure I didnt fall asleep! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you Tisenn for posting a raving review for our new Hampton Inn! It was such a pleasure having you and your parents here with us! I hope that you enjoyed the Pigeon Forge area and the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park! Be sure to make reservations with us for your next Tennessee vacation! :)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family was very pleased with our stay here! my family is still talking about our room. The staff was very nice and considerate. this was our first visit to Pigeon Forge. Thanks to you all for your kindess to my family! oh but what happened to the moon pies I saw mentioned in past reviews?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
BlessedinBama1, Thank you very much for staying with us during your trip to the Smoky Mountain area. Our complimentary snacks are served every eve starting at 5pm until they are gone. I am sorry to hear that you were unable to enjoy them. Next time, please stop by the desk and our clerks will be more than happy to get your family some treats. Also, we are very excited to announce that our property has just earned a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence award! Thanks to all of our wonderful guests such as yourself! Thanks again for the review and keep those good comments coming our way! :)
Winona, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family just returned from a brief vacation to the Pigeon Forge area. Using the Trip Advisor reviews, I decided to make reservations here. We were very pleased with the hotel. I do think the bathroom had some issues that should be worked on. Also, I believe that the rooms should be vacuumed, etc. every day. Even though a room is used for consecutive nights by the same family, the family is still paying the same amount.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mr. Chesteen, I am sorry that our housekeeping service did not meet your expectations. I have spoken with the Executive Housekeeper about the issue and it will be addressed with each of her room attendants. We enjoyed having your family with us! Hope to see you again soon!
harlan kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I really hate to stop staying here but that is how it is going to be. Came back from day on town to find room had not been touched by housekeeping. Staff quickly brought supplies, husband and I cleaned our room and changed out the trash bags. We stayed frequently here and other Hamptons and we don't spend what we do a night to clean our own rooms especially just to hear "sorry". We really wanted to spend another night, but at $179.00 and coming back to a dirty room..we will pass. I am disappointed but I'm sure another place will enjoy our visits. I really wish that they had contacted the manager so that we could have spoke with them.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
2bad2bgood, I am disappointed to read your review concerning your recent stay with us. The GM or myself would have loved the oppurtunity to have spoken with you while you were here, so that we could have tried to make your stay more pleasant. Our housekeeping staff is here every day until 5pm. Stayover rooms are serviced through-out the entire day. Unfortunately, that means somes rooms are cleaned later than others. Again, I apologize that you were not satisfied with our housekeeping service. I hope that you will reconsider staying with us again in the future. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like to speak about the issue any further. :)
Independence, ky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 nights here this week(7/7-7/10) and it was a very clean and off the beaten path of the Parkway. The only thing that could be improved is the breakfast. One morning there were omelets(already made) with peppers and onions and no other omelets. They did fix a cheese omelet for my husband.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you Pool2now for posting with Tripadvisor about your recent stay with our hotel. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We offer a great complimentary hot breakfast. We have a different selection of hot food every morning. I am sorry that you were not satisfied with the choices. Glad to know that our friendly breakfast staff was able to accomodate your request for a cheese omelet. Thank you again for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! :)
Greenwood IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Loved Lacey who was at the front desk when we arrived! Always so helpful and pleasant. Would recommend that she train ALL the front desk staff! Mark was also great!
Rooms were clean. Hotel was close enough that we could walk to restaurants.
Loved the fitness room! Used it every day on our stay. Would definitely stay again when we go back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for posting a positive review of our new Hampton Inn! I will be sure to let Lacey and Mark know that they left you with a great impression of our friendly staff! They both are great assets to our property! Thank you again for staying with us and leaving a nice post on Tripadvisor for all future guests to see and read! :)

Been to Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!