“Pigeon Forge HI” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bluefield, United States
“Pigeon Forge HI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This hotel is centrally located and has several amenities. It is beautifully designed and we really enjoyed our stay with them. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We will stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for submitting a great Tripadvisor review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Maryville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Hotel was great! My kids loved the pool and I loved the clean rooms. I love when i can relax because the beds and the bathroom are clean and I can walk around the room barefooted. We were in town for my daughters softball tournament. It was a great place to relax after a long hot day at the ballpark.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank yo so much for your wonderful Tripadvisor review! We have a great Kiddie pool area! Our rooms are kept clean and fresh for every one of our guest! Hope to see you in the not so distant future! :)
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed two nights. The hotel was nice, the bed was comfortable and the room was nice and clean. Front desk was helpful and friendly. The location was great, off the parkway, but close enough to get in and out easily and enjoy the attractions.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for staying with the Hamtpon Inn Pigeon Forge! We are very proud of our new hotel and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Being located on Teaster Lane is a great perk! Like you said, away from the main parkway but close enough to all the main attractions! Thank you again for choosing our hotel! Looking forward to seeing you soon! :)
Louisville, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We checked in April 4th for a long weekend trip. Nice location away from the congestion. Check in was fine, no issues. Pools were nice and well maintained. Breakfast was so-so. Our room was regular with 2 queen beds. Room was clean, however the hallway areas looked as though they hadn't been vacuumed in days/weeks. We went out for dinner our first night and brought back our desserts to eat later, so I wanted to make a pot of coffee in my room but the coffee pot was missing the lid, therefore the coffee would not drain into the coffee pot. No big deal but this is a fairly new hotel. Before we left the room on our 1st full day, I left a note for housekeeping to leave 6 towels, we got 5. The coffee I had attempted to make the night before was left and the pot was not cleaned. We had been out and about and returned to get ready for dinner to find our room had not been cleaned. So it had to be sometime after 4:30 that is was finally cleaned. I picked this hotel because of the reviews. For this price, I will not return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for posting on Tripadvisor about your recent stay. I apologize for the poor service that you experienced while staying with us. I will be sure to pass on the information to your Executive Housekeeper so that we may correct this issue promptly. Again, I am sorry. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future so that we may prove why we are ranked within the top 10 hotels in the area. Hope to see you soon!
La Vergne, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I loved the location of the hotel. We where able to walk to Mellow Mushroom and Starbucks. Everything about the hotel was nice. We didn't even notice that the hotel was full because other than a couple of slammed doors, it was quiet there. We will stay here again. We want to bring the kids when we come back to Pigeon Forge. We think they will love the swimming area. Oh! the whirlpool room we had was spacious and the king size bed was wonderful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! We are in walking distance to a lot of great restaurants! Our King Jacuzzi/Fireplace Suites are very popular amongst our guests. They are rarely available unless booked weeks in advance! :) Thank you again for writing a great Tripadvisor review! See ya' soon!
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We checked into this property on Monday April1st, and found it to be very nice. I travel for business and I always stay at Hamptons so I did not expect anything less. Unlike another reviewer who was apparently here the same time as us, we found the pools to be great. The outdoor pool was heated and my 3 kids swam in it all day on Monday. On Monday night and Tuesday we used the indoor pool as the outside temp was a little cooler those days. The breakfast management was a little to be desired. As the other reviewer stated they were very slow to replenish items which I find to be very unusual for a Hampton Inn. Had I been alone I would have definitely complained but didn't want to unset the family. Overall though it was a good clean property with nice rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for contributing to our Tripadvisor reviews! I am glad to hear that you had a great stay with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. I apologize for the lack of quality with our breakfast area. The complimentary breakfast is a perk amongst all Hampton hotels and I am disappointed to find that you weren't 100% satisfied with it. I will pass all the information onto our Breakfast Supervisor so that she may resolve the issues immediately. Thank you again for bringing this matter to my attention.
South Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We arrived early after a long drive. The front desk took my cell number and recommended a great place to eat. By the time we were done our room was ready for which we were very grateful. Hotel was extremely clean, friendly, and the breakfast was very well maintained. We used the hot tub and kiddie pool as it was very cold the week we were there. The indoor pool was a bit cloudy and a little to cool for our little guy but lots of older kids were having fun. Really nice Hampton that really enhanced our vacation.

Room Tip: Room 205 had a great view of the mountains.