For the price this place is great; kids enjoyed the indoor pool; staff was very friendly; room was alittle small for a family of 4; bathroom was very small; internet connection was not so good at night; beds were very comfortable; room was clean and smelled nice; parking is tight; balconey overlooks the back street and then the river; Overall, a very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge