Just returned from a quick trip to Pigeon Forge to celebrate the end of fall. Rate was very reasonable for a weekend in October in the area. Rooms could use some updates as the furniture was a bit beaten up and there was a bit of a musty smell, but everything was extremely clean. Staff was very friendly and the location was good, since River Road runs right behind the motel. I like to support family-owned businesses as much as possible, which helped me choose this motel. There is a small indoor pool for cooler months, but we did not take advantage of it on this trip. I would stay here again if the rate was right.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial House Hotel
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less