“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riverchase Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverchase Motel
You added Riverchase Motel to your Saves list
3709 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863   |
Ranked #69 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Chattanooga TN
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2010

We decided on spur of moment to go to Pigeon Forge. My grandkids wanted to stay here at River Chase again because they really enjoyed the indoor slide and pool. We stayed here last year and it was alot of fun for them to
have a slide in the indoor pool to spend their time. The rooms are very clean and the staff was great both times
we have stayed. The location is great. We plan on going back this summer so we can try the outdoor pool and slide also. This is a really good place to stay and I have and will in the future recommend to anyone.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
clintwood, va
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2009

We stayed in this motel on Dec 21, 2009. The pool & slide were great, so we looked over the overall rundown appearance of the room. We live 3 hours from here and were hit by a huge snow storm, ended up with no power or water, so we thought we would get away for a few days.. We planned on staying 2 nights, but when my 7 yr old woke me up on the first night at 4:30 a.m. because of an earache, we found ROACHES in the bathroom!!!!!! There were more than just a few and we have posted pics of them also!! They were even in the room around the mirror!! We loaded the vehicle and left around 5:00a.m. The office doesnt open til 7, so we had no way to contact them... To make a long story short - They did refund us for the 2nd night, because we didnt stay, but REFUSED to refund us for the first night, even though it ended up being a horrible experience for me and my children!!! I would NOT send my worst enemy to this place!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE NASTINESS FROM THE PICS!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2009

We came down to the area for a beauty pageant and chose this motel to stay in all because they had an indoor waterslide. it was worth every minute of it to see my 11yr old son and 2yr old son's eyes light up when we walked into the pool area. we stayed from thursday to sunday and spent every minute that we could in the pool. very nice and clean area. we liked that the rooms had a fridge and microwave, THAT SAVED US MONEY. we also liked that it was located a few bldgs down from dixie stampede and we walked from the motel down there in the snow and we loved it. very nice time with the family we will definatley come back soon.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2009

It was the most relaxing hotel that we have stayed at in Pigeon Forge. We usually go once a month or every other month and will be staying here from now on.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

This hotel looks great on the internet and looks great as you drive up and checkin. The lobby, pool area and nicely remodeled and clean. Once we got to the room it was an entire different story. Our key didn't work the first time and when we returned to the lobby the rude lady at the front desk asked if we had went to the correct room and if we knew how to work the keycard. Yes lady we can read and know how to work a keycard. Maintenance finally got the lock to work the second try. When we walked into the room is smelled horrible (moldy). It wasn't clean but we we're gonna overlook it for at least one night. We then left to hit Dollywood and came back and decided to take a shower. The jacuzzi tube jets were black with mold and all the chrome was peeling off the faucet and drain cover. The exhaust fan in the bathroom had at least and inch of dust on it. It was just nasty. The next morning when I went down to complain and try to get a refund for the next night as we were defintely leaving I was informed there was a no refund policy and I couldn't get my money back. Needless to say stay away from this dump!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2009

My friend and I stayed at Riverchase early in October 2009. We went to the Smokies last minute, without reservations. I called a few hotels from the road, all were expensive and did not offer the indoor pool with slide option. Riverchase was cheaper than the others and offered the amazing pool. The hotel was right next door to the Dixie Stampede, which we enjoyed. This was my first visit to the Smokies but not my last, and I will stay at Riverchase again. The staff was very friendly and helpful too.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Nashville, TN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

The hotel seemed beautiful on the internet, good pricing, pool, location, in room "jetted tub" , but we soon realized our mistake once arrived. The pics indicate a newly refurbished hotel, the reality is...maybe 10yrs ago. This is an old hotel which was updated exteriorly, but not the rooms. This room was booked on the internet w/o regard to the amenities, my mistake. The room was, just as billed, one queen bed. the room size was app 12x15. It had the bed, table and chair, desk and chair, dresser, 1/2 size refrig, microwave, coffee maker, bedside table crammed into this space. The refrig was turned down, knob broken. The bed was hard, only one pillow each. The jetted tub worked but leaked onto the carpet under the wall leaving an odor of MOLD. There was no WIFI nor continental breakfast. The pool was sufficient but old. The hot tub had much chlorine and it strained our eyes. The staff was indifferent to the conditions. We had considered staying across the street but the nitely savings of $30 overtook me. Buying breakfast each day, looking for free wifi, the frustration of it all made up for any savings. I urge you to find another location.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Riverchase Motel? Share your experiences!