I stayed at this hotel back in June of 2014. When I pulled up I did not know where the main office was because it is not marked. Luckily I seen through the windows the front desk. I walked in and there was absolutely no air on, on top of that their computers were down so I couldn't check in until later. So I left and came back deciding I would give it a chance anyways. Well I had a one year old with me and I made sure I told them I have a one year old with me. They put us up on the 4th floor. When we get up to the 4th floor the tables on the balcony had all kinds of bottles of alcohol all over them and all over the balcony. The parking lot didn't look very full at all even at 11 o clock at night there were not many people there. We went to bed at about 12 and at about 1:30 there were so many young people at the hotel that we could not open our door without someone falling in the door way. They were loud, they had A LOT of alcohol, they were smoking God only knows what, and they kept hitting the walls, our window, and our door. We had to call the police twice. The next morning we walked outside and the pool had alcohol cans and bottles all in it. We went to see about breakfast and decided to bail because it looked terrible. On top of all that the beds were uncomfortable, the shower was super gross, there was a hole in the wall in the bathroom, we never found the remote to the T.V and they only had one towel and wash cloth. When I went to check out all the other people were getting their money back and leaving because of their horrible stay. I however did not get my money back because they tried to say we were apart of the partying because we were so young. NO I HAD MY HUSBAND AND BABY WITH ME I WAS NOT, I REPEAT NOT, PARTYING. I just wanted to have a nice family vacation but wasn't aloud to have that due to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled rooms, heated out door pool and hot tub. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Mountain. Minutes away from the Great Smokey Mountains and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. Pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge