“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 94 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Tullahoma, Tennessee
“Recent Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a nice visit to Pigeon Forge over the Thanksgiving holiday, and choose to stay at the Park Grove Inn. This hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone needing a nice clean inexpensive place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Park Grove staff are wonderful in person but perhaps a bit disorganized over the phone. The desk staff went out of their way to make sure my extended family (in town for a wedding) were comfortable and accommodated. However, there was a lot of misinformation about whether there were rooms left in our reserved block, etc. when some of us made reservations that caused some concern. I would just be persistent and call whoever was your family contact if you're in this situation.

The pool is warm and open all night. There is a hot tub that was broken on the last night of our visit but was otherwise really relaxing.

It's nice to have a breakfast on site although it wasn't particularly inspired. (cold cereal, toaster pastries and stryofoam plates, but biscuits and hot gravy!) There is a Starbucks in the grocery store next door.

The junior suites have only one bathroom but otherwise accommodate two families or a family with older children very well. Rooms were clean.

Room Tip: There's only one room near the pool on the first floor. If you're on the first floor, consid...
Princeton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This hotel was the first place my wife and I stayed in PF a few years ago. We were very comfortable then and was just as comfy this time. I had looked at a couple places that were a few $$ cheaper but when it came down to booking I just couldn't do it. I knew what I was getting with the Park Grove Inn. Clean, comfortable beds, friendly service and a great location with a quite surrounding. I paid about $20 more than that other place I thought about staying and it was worth every penny for the piece of mind.

Room Tip: This hotel is right on top of everything yet a row back from the main drag for a little piece and qu...
Bluefield, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Love this hotel for quick trips to Pigeon Forge. It is very convenient to everything and on a quiet backstreet with easy access to the main roads and shortcuts to outlets during busy car show weekends. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is very good. Our trips to Pigeon Forge are usually to shop so we don't spend much time in the room, so this is a nice clean convenient place to sleep for a price that can't be beat!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Rooms were clean. No better or worse from any other I have stayed in. Breakfast was adquate. The juice was a little watered down. Location was good right in the middle of everything. SLOW internet in the rooms on the 5th floor and NO dvd player rooms.. or movie channel..

Room Tip: Away from the storage room .
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel was excellent!! Because this hotel was so inexpensive I was worried about what we were getting. Everything was great....clean rooms and friendly staff! Everyday when we came in from sight seeing our room had been cleaned and stocked with clean towels. The continental breakfast was not that great but in all fairness I'm not much for breakfast so it may have just been me. Troy is the one I talked to when I made reservations and was there when we checked in....he is extremely nice and knowledgable. Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We WILL be staying here on our next trip to Pigeon Forge! Check them out, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great place! Employees are so nice and helpful. You cant go wrong here! Beds are great! Clean. Breakfast very good Price cant be beat. Location is ideal and easy to access. I have stayed here many times and have recommended it to several friends and they keep returning too

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Park Grove Inn? Share your experiences!