“Horrible!!!! Dirty room and poor service!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge

Save Saved
You added Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Wears Valley Road, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (Formerly Mountain Trace Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #31 of 94 hotels in Pigeon Forge
Evansville, Indiana
“Horrible!!!! Dirty room and poor service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We booked our room online through Expedia and arrived in the early evening. Upon checking into our room we were informed by the manager that we would have to wait awhile for towel because they were behind on laundry. No big deal, things like that happen and after all it was the busy spring break season. However when we arrived at our room we were disappointed to find that it was filthy. The beds had been made but there were fast food wrappers and a half eaten pizza still in the room. The night stand hadn't been wiped down and still had open ketchup packets on it. I went down to the front desk to let them know and they didn't seem too worried about it. I told them I wanted to cancel our reservation and she stated she couldn't help me and that I'd have to talk to Expedia. Needless to say I would not recommend this hotel/motel to anyone. The outdoor pool was green (although it was the off-season) and had a diaper floating in it and parking was minimal. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
billw_52, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
WOW! First of all let me thank you for sharing with us your experience. No one can ever get better until they learn where they need to build...so thanks for helping us learn to better serve our Guest.

I hope my next statement is not being rude of me.....We have searched through our database and have not been able to find you registered with us. If it was another location I know they would love to help you. For us it is not the norm to run into this type of a situation. However we never wish to run from our obligations either.

It is our desire that all guests would leave here with a very positive Memory. If the stay was with us, maybe under another name, we do apologize to you. Please call us at 865-453-6785 and we will be more than happy to take care of your needs and help you enjoy another vacation affordably.

God Bless

Bill

366 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our room was very clean and comfortable! We booked 2 rooms that joined. My kids loved the pool. we loved that they had a baby pool for our 3 year old. The hotel had New modern decor, 2 pools, great location, comfortable beds, great breakfast, friendly staff, etc.

• Stayed July 2012
Hampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I booked this hotel room a day in advance. I stayed 4 nights so I received a discount of 20% (I LOVE A GOOD DEAL!) The price per night was less than I expected to pay. When we arrived at the hotel, we received wonderful customer service. Our room was beautiful! The location of the hotel was excellent. It's right in the middle of the city and in walking distance of everything. We will definitely visit Pigeon Forge again and when we do, we will stay at Baymont Inn & Suites!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Harts, WV
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

You can tell they have put some effort into remodeling this hotel, the room had newer furnishings. It was very clean, I did not see anything missed by the cleaning staff when I checked the room thoroughly. You can tell that the hotel is older but this did not bother us since so much had been updated and it was clean. My family would stay at this hotel again, and that is saying something because we are very picky when it comes to a clean room. The staff was nice enough to put us in connecting rooms as requested which was very convenient.

We did not even look in the room where breakfast was offered or where the indoor pool was so I cannot give any information on those. My one complaint was that the way the shower handle was you cannot turn it all the way to the left to get truly hot water, I am not saying you do not get warm water, but you cannot get a really hot shower like I like to have to wake me up. On our second morning there we must have showered at the same time as a lot of other people because my husband's shower was cold and mine was barely luke warm. This didn't bother me really because we were there for the Rod Run and they were very full, so another time I would just try to plan showers differently if they were very busy.

The location was really great because we could walk to go see the cars and a lot of the things that we wanted to do. It was also convenient to the back roads on either side of the parkway which made trying to do things so much easier with all the traffic going so slow on the parkway.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge? Share your experiences!