Arrived Friday night about 9:00, got checked in by a very friendly gentleman. When I booked I had reserved a queen room due to availability. When we arrived I asked about any king rooms and he upgraded us to a king with jacuzzi for only $10 more.
Got to the room and could not believe the room had a fireplace as well as the jacuzzi.
The room was clean and well stocked. Seemed to have been recently updated.
Saturday morning they may have been short staffed as the breakfast was out of a couple of items but as soon as mentioned to staff it was quickly resolved.
The location is perfect. Middle of pigeon forge, 8 miles from Gatlinburg, 3 miles from Smoky mountain entrance.
Can't wait to come back and this hotel will be our 1st choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OPEN! The newest Baymont Inn & Suites, in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is now open and ready for you. We are happy to open with a completely remodeled hotel, new management, new staff and hometown hospitality. We are dedicated to making our Baymont Inn & Suites, your home in the Smoky Mountains. We look forward to having you as our guest and to welcome you to our Baymont family. we are waiting for you.......... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Baymont Inn And Suites
- Mountain Trace Inn Pigeon Forge