“Clean Comfortable Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #44 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“Clean Comfortable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Staff was exceptionally welcoming upon are check-in(Mary). Are housekeeper (Berta) kept are room clean and fresh. And checking out (Fletcher) was quicky and easy. The location of our hotel
was great because everything was nearby.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
West Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly but the beds were hard, breakfast wasn't that good, we could not get any wifi and something bit my Sons leg and my leg that still hasn't went away. I don't think it was a flee either.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was clean but something bit me on the leg and it still hasn't went away. I...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Florence
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our room had spider webs in the room and outside. The spider webs outside our room had spiders and spiders around the gutters. Too many spiders for me. Also, the hotel doesn't know who block out the room. We were victims of a scam. We received our confirmation code and picture was not the hotel were stayed at. The pool area is by the dumpster and there was garbage overflowing. We were glad to check out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Yorktown, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Its hard to believe with some of the positive reviews that we are talking about the same hotel, my husband and I stayed there one night, we actually upon arrival, never unpacked, we immediately went out looking for another hotel to stay at for the remainder of the week, which we found. For starters, we were on the third floor, the elevator and carpet reeked of smoke, the hallway going to our room had spillage of some sort on it that was tacky/sticky, since we had booked online, I assumed it was futile to try to get a refund. We got back to our room about 11:45 at night, totally wiped out, when my husband turned down the covers, there were 3 old stains on comforter, appeared to have been washed, but they were very evident, everyone that knows about our experience has told us we should have demanded someone change the linens, but we were so tired by this time, we just put the comforter at the foot of bed and just used a sheet to cover up with, needless to say I did not sleep all night, next morning I went to check out, the clerk was making breakfast and I had to ask could he take a minute to check us out , I was waiting for him to ask how was our room, he never did, and I discussed our dilemma with him only for him to say he would discuss with the cleaning people. I did call later in the week and spoke to the manager, who said she would discuss with the owner and I would get a call back which I never did. This may be called Quality Inn but it should in my opinion be called Low Quality Inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Aiken, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

After spending the night before at a nightmare of a Quality Inn in Hendersonville I was so happy to find this Quality Inn was in good repair, had a wonderful desk clerk (Mary M.) and the grounds were clean. The room smelled fresh and was clean. Such a pleasure. Will visit this inn again.

Room Tip: ground floor back, has views of the mts and pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is my second time at this location, our rooms were large, clean, and the lady that cleaned our room (Sondra) was very nice, I ask for extras twice and Sondra made sure it was taken care of.
The location is good, free breakfast, and the rates were the best for cleanliness. Have traveled to Pigeon Forge, TN since 1982, have stayed in cabins, hotel, motels you names it, you have to be careful in this town because some are higher in price and not clean or you don't feel safe.
Have watched this place over the past three years and saw remodeling, landscape, and still add upgrades each month.
This is not the best or fancy, but very clean and comfortable, good location, and staff very nice!
My husband and I go to Pigeon Forge three times a year, I always notice what hotels are remodeling and upgrading there! Very important to me!
We had two rooms, 105 and 106 ground floor, parked in front of our room, was four in our party, my sister and her husband enjoyed their stay as well.
My sister is going chemo treatments and I want to be sure is was comfortable with here stay here! Lots of children and pets but we had no problems
at all with sleeping or children running after 10 pm.
Traffic is bad, but people are nice drivers most of the time and will let you out.
Have a great stay here!

• Stayed July 2013
Chesterfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The Quality Inn Parkway in Pigeon Forge has a great location. Walking distance to the Hatfield-McCoy Dinner Show Threatre, the Titanic Museum, Smoky Mountain Opry and others. The hotel was clean, but dated. It is a smaller Quality Inn. The front desk staff was very professional. The breakfast was typical for the Quality Inns. The mountain view rooms are quiet. They have a seasonal outside pool overlooking the Pigeon River.

Room Tip: Be Sure to ASK for the mountain view rooms! Do not stay street side if possible.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Parkway? Share your experiences!