“Very friendly staff and great location.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #43 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Toledo, Ohio, United States
“Very friendly staff and great location.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently took a vacation to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area to do some backpacking in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. After a long drive through the mountains at night, we were greeted by the friendly manager, Chuck. Chuck assured us that everything was taken care of and that we could go directly to our room to relax for the night. The room was clean with no smoke or pet odor. The free continental breakfast was a great start to our mornings and fueled us through our hikes in the park. We would often see Chuck in the lobby and he was very helpful in suggesting trails to hike and restaurants to try. One morning the weather looked to be a bit spotty and we asked Chuck how quickly the weather can change in the mountains (we're not from a mountainous region) so that we could plan our day in the park accordingly. The room had a nice bathroom, tv, fridge, microwave, and coffee machine as well a stunning view behind the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear side of the hotel will have a stunning view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
QualityInnParkway, Manager at Quality Inn Parkway, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Hello and thank you for staying with us at Quality Inn. I'm glad your stay with us was a pleasant one and that you had such a good time in the Smoky Mountains. Thank you also for providing your feedback about your stay. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town. Thanks again, and have a nice day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Laplace, Louisiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed at this Motel in March,2013. The place was very clean, and the staff was very nice & helpful. Pretty good free breakfasts in the morning. The cost of the motel was very reasonable. We decided to stay an extra day, all in all stayed over a week! Oh yeah, the location was right in the middle of a lot of attractions!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at Quality Inn. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I appreciate the fact that you took the time out of your day to post a review. Thank you again, and I hope you come back to see us again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Rooms were very nice and clean. Staff was attentive to our needs. Breakfast was amazing. Beds were clean and comfortable. Refrigerator and microwave in the room was wonderful. Many attractions within walking distance. Will defiantly stay there again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
QualityInnParkway, Manager at Quality Inn Parkway, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Hello. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to post a review, and I'd like to thank you for staying with us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. Thanks again, and I hope you come back and see us again soon.
Murphy, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This Quality Inn at 2162 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN was the best stay I have ever had in the area. Chuck and Fletcher were super nice in helping my family getting a room at a short notice. The room was super clean and smell fresh. The beds were clean, fresh and the best comfortable beds to sleep. The surroundings were well kept and clean. The breakfast at this Inn is the best I have had in a long time. I would recommend this Quality Inn to anyone who is wanting a good, clean, and peaceful stay in Pigeon Forge area. My family have no doubt we will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have allergy's the Inn is Pet Friendly that is why we stayed on the third floor for Chuck...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us, and thank you for your response. I hope you have a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Beaufort, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel is in need of updating and the cleaning in my room was just ok.. You might hear a lot of car traffic if you are on the front of the hotel. The price was very good and the location was outstanding. The front desk guy was very friendly and is a true asset to your hotel. If you don't mind a older hotel it is good for the price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello. I would like to thank you for staying with us here at Quality Inn, and I would also like to thank you for posting your review. These show us what we are doing right, and they show us what we can do to improve our guests' experience. We are currently in the process of updating the hotel. We have already added new shower heads and shower curtains. We have just completed our landscaping as well. We have new comforters and pillows on the way, as well as flat screen HD TVs and new granite countertops coming for each room. We are also adding sausage and scrambled eggs to the breakfast tomorrow. Thank you for your compliments and your suggestions, and I hope you will keep us in mind for the future.
Fayetteville, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Quiet and conveniently located in the center of all activities, shopping, Dollywood, etc. We are seniors who took two preteen grandchildren and we were all happy with our location and amenities. Hospitable staff and family atmosphere.

Room Tip: Can't imagine there is a "bad" room location.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
QualityInnParkway, Manager at Quality Inn Parkway, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hello. I'd like to thank you for staying with us at Quality Inn and also for posting a review on TripAdvisor. I always appreciate feedback from our guests. It helps us to know what we're doing right and what we can do to improve our guests' experience, so thank you again and please come back and visit us again soon!
Forsyth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had such a great time here, I have no doubt we'd stay again. The entire staff was helpful and friendly. The breakfast staff went out of their way to wrap up our teenagers' breakfasts when my wife and I let them sleep in (that way we could eat in peace). Rooms were clean and comfortable with great WiFi service. I was impressed by getting a phone call within 30 minutes of checking into our room to see if everything was satisfactory. Though we didn't use it, the outdoor pool was heated and we had access to the indoor pool at the Comfort Inn too. I never had concerns for safety at all either. The staff truly aims to be excellent in their work and it shows!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
QualityInnParkway, Manager at Quality Inn Parkway, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thank you for staying here with us at Quality Inn. I'm glad you had such a great time on your vacation here in Pigeon Forge. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and I hope to see you again soon!

Been to Quality Inn Parkway? Share your experiences!