I got a great price through priceline.com, so I'm not going to nit-pick the small details. It was exactly what we were looking for, just a clean, cheap, convenient place to sleep for the night. The staff was friendly, both at check-in and check-out. No problems at all with the room. The "hot" breakfast was gravy biscuits and not much more, but we had plans to fill up on breakfast somewhere else later, so it was enough to tide us over. I would stay here again if we needed another quick overnight getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Inns Of America Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Grand Inns Of America Hotel
- Grand Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Grand Hotel Of America
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge is located in the center of town on the main strip. We are newly renovated Summer 2013 and offer deluxe standard guestrooms featuring two double beds or a king, family rooms featuring a king bed and double bed as well as large Suites. Enjoy our free WiFi, "Bear Bites" extended continental breakfast with hot items and 70 channel cable. Each guestroom has a microwave, mini-refrigerator, in-room coffee, hair dryer and iron / ironing board. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Inn and Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.