“A must for cat lover's” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 35 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Cincinnati, Ohio
13 attraction reviews
“A must for cat lover's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We visit every time in town. Cute little place where you can visit with the owner's cats when you are missing your own at home. Looks like the place was just updated a bit.

Visited September 2012

Appleton, Wisconsin
“First Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Fun place to stop and get a few gifts for our cats. Nice to be able to try out some cat toys with the resident cats. Owner was very friendly and we had a nice conversation with him.

Visited August 2012
Hagerstown, MD
6 attraction reviews
“Repeat Visitor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We are a repeat visitor of the Cat House. We love going to see the cats. The store has unique gifts for people and pets. You can't forget to take your cat a gift back from vacation.

Visited August 2012
“Not thrilled”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

After reading all the reviews, I was so excited to visit this shop, however was greatly disappointed. Limited items, all things I had seen Berle. Nothing special.

“My new favorite shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time today and I absolutely fell in love! I could've easily handed over a small fortune because I wanted to buy everything in there! The owner was very friendly and the cats were adorable. (I'm the biggest cat lover you'll meet.)

There was no smell as other posters have mentioned. In fact, it smelled pleasant. I have zero complaints! If you don't like this shop then you're not an animal lover!